3. Mart

4. Stratford

5. Munday

6. Sundown

7. Maud

8. Bremond

9. Roscoe

10. Windthorst

Dang! Kirbyville hasn't even played 1 game in 2A and they're ranked #6. Hopefully they earn that rank.

I believe that is a good ranking for Kirbyville.  Considering that they are returning 14 starters from a team that went 3 rounds deep in 3A DII last year.

Dang! Kirbyville hasn't even played 1 game in 2A and they're ranked #6. Hopefully they earn that rank.

No kidding.  Watch out, Kirbyville...there's a couple of BH followers who will despise you even more over this development.  ;D ;D ;D

Awww.......don't be jealous!! Silsbee should prevail since Kirbyville and Jasper is absent to your new district set up. I like your Qb Jermey Johnson, maybe he need to play for us so that he can get a state championship ring!! :D

No kidding.  Watch out, Kirbyville...there's a couple of BH followers who will despise you even more over this development.   ;D ;D ;D

Nope we like Kirbyville is just those dang ponys fans we could do with out ;D ;D if they only could ban computers in trailer parks  ;D At least Kirbyville will live up to there pre season ranking  :'(

NO DAYTON IN THE COACHES POLL?

If you're being sarcastic, that's dang funny...Don't get me wrong...Dayton was good and they have some peices coming back...plus Big Green...but not toooooooooooooooo sure if they're Top 10 worthy!

i think what he's saying is that Dayton was ranked #4 in the Padilla poll (I know... everyone hates that poll) and didn't make it in the coach's poll. I'd rather not be up there early in the season anyway.

Nope we like Kirbyville is just those dang ponys fans we could do with out ;D ;D if they only could ban computers in trailer parks  ;D At least Kirbyville will live up to there pre season ranking  :'(

Lol!  Life in a trailer park...that's where they talk and spell like this..."is just"..."there pre season ranking"..."ponys fans".  Those are beauties. 

Shameless idiocy on display once again by our favorite BHFAN. ::)

• 3 weeks later...

NO DAYTON IN THE COACHES POLL?

If you're being sarcastic, that's dang funny...Don't get me wrong...Dayton was good and they have some peices coming back...plus Big Green...but not toooooooooooooooo sure if they're Top 10 worthy!

In case you hadn't noticed, Dayton is being picked by DCTF to win the4A D2 state championship, but after decades of covering high school football they couldn't possibly know as much as you. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124