VIDEO....BC Still Looking For New Head Coach!!!!!!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From Westside's website

Emrick Jagneaux, Head Baseball Coach, Westside High School 

Coach Jagneaux comes to Westside from Lamar University. He coached at the collegiate level for 14 years and at the high school level for 18 years. His accomplishments at the collegiate level include four conference championships and four regional bids, at the University of Southwestern Louisiana. He coached 45 players who were drafted into professional baseball. His biggest accomplishment in high school coaching was winning the State Championship in 1983 with a team record of 34-3. He also coached Javier Hernandez who was named Texas High School Player of the Year in 1983. He was named Texas Sports Writers Association "Coach of the Year."

Sounds like a lot of accomplishments.  How old is this coach?  Still would like to know why he would leave a 5a school for a 3a?

Guest BCNatureBoy

Sounds like a lot of accomplishments.  How old is this coach?  Still would like to know why he would leave a 5a school for a 3a?

Played at Panola in '57. So I'd say 70.

Guest Cardinal

Believe Stump worked with him before.

So Jagneaux is the reason stump got rid of BB?

NO! And i can't see Jagneaux taking a pay cut to come to BC from a 5A School.

Jagneaux also applied to replace crawford at Deer Park.  Has Deer Park named their new coach and is that what BC is waiting on to see if he will be "available".

Deer Park has more $$$$$$ surrounding their baseball field than BC.

Jagneaux also applied to replace crawford at Deer Park.  Has Deer Park named their new coach and is that what BC is waiting on to see if he will be "available".

Deer Park has more $$$$$$ surrounding their baseball field than BC.

Hopefully BC will get a good coach. BC needs a coach that will be committed to the program.  If Jagneaux has applied for BC and Deer Park there must be a reason he wants out of his current school. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder