Who Wins The District Title In 20 4A?

Who Wins The District Title In 20 4A?  

194 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins The District Title In 20 4A?

• Central
    • Ozen
    • Livingston
    • Lumberton
    • Nederland
    • LC-M
    • PN-G
    • Vidor

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no i did some research on Livingston and they have about 5 returning Starters maybe bc all there guys are going both ways. On Offense they have 3 and who go both ways and they lost one of the Their young DBs to Hardin. They have about the same amount of starters as Lumberton.

maybe but i saw them play 3 times last year and wasn't all that high on them. They went 3 deep in the playoffs because they ran into inner city houston schools and thats not saying much. Those schools would have finished in the bottom half of our district.

Also Livingston was very unorganized on Offense and Defense and really just hoped their athletes made plays. If you think someone is gonna be good give reasons just dont say they are gonna be good.

They are not Dayton by any means. Dayton has athletes and they are extremely well coached and their kids make plays. Plus Daytons scheme on Defense fits so well with the kinda kids they have and its unqiue and easy for their kids.

Guest Indian Chief

If Lumberton can make the top 4 after losing the SR's then that staff has them where they need to be from here on out.

PNG will win the District

NO !!!! Lumberton will win district .

Lumberton will battle LCM and Vidor for the cellar.

Lumberton will win state!---NOT--Raiders battle for the toilet but manage to finish just ahead of Vidor w/LCM finishing last

ill bet my bottom dollar on it...that png will score ALOT of points with there run game. they have the whole offensive line last year that was very aggressive with the run game which helps them and has two very very quick and fast backs that will get behind them and run. the thing that worries people on the defensive side of the ball is stopping the opponents passing game. our opponents will stop the run game  but stopping the passing game is going to be the question.  just my opinion!  ;)

png or nederland wins district but i dont know how livingston is.

We are really young this year, one of the youngest groups we've ever had.  :'(

whats it matter, ya'll lost  like every game with SENIORS lastyear..

AJ maybe you shouldnt throw stones like that. Up until last year Lumberton was usually a win or a possible win for  LCM teams that never have faired well.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder