Asst. Football Coach Posted

Guest abovetherim

Great news for Lamar. I personally think Coach Woodard should hire the OC and DC within the next few months and fill out the rest of the staff at a later time.

Guest mffl

I hear Kelly's Frank Middleton was offered the OL coaching job... and supposedly would make over 100k.

Get a load of that TT.

I hear Kelly's Frank Middleton was offered the OL coaching job... and supposedly would make over 100k.

Get a load of that TT.

If that's the case, Lamar is committing quite a pretty penny for their football program. How much is Woodward making?

SLC Football Trivia Time - Name the program that currently spends the most on their football program and has been a consistent presence in the cellar of the conference, with just four winning seasons during 21 in the SLC?

Guest coachacola

I don't think they've released any details on Woodard's contract.  Once we know how much he's making then we can kinda judge how much his assistants will make.

Get a load of that TT.

If that's the case, Lamar is committing quite a pretty penny for their football program. How much is Woodward making?

SLC Football Trivia Time - Name the program that currently spends the most on their football program and has been a consistent presence in the cellar of the conference, with just four winning seasons during 21 in the SLC?

At least spell the man's name right. Or is that the Sam ed?

Woodard

Guest mffl

Texas State?

Texas State?

Correct.

Next question? Which school has the most last place finishes (when you give 1 point for sole possession, .5 for tied for last or .33 for three-way tie for last)? The answer is Lamar, which has twice as many last place finish points (10) than the next closest, SFA (5). Didn't realize this, but wanted to do a quick look to see if Southwest Texas/Texas St-San Marcos really was the most consistent finisher in the bottom of the conference.

A look...

Lamar 10

Stephen F Austin 5

Nicholls 4.33

UT-Arlington 3.33

Southwest Texas 3.33

Abilene Christian 3.16

La-Lafayette 2.66

SHSU 2.66

McNeese 2.3

Arkansas State 2

Jacksonville St 1.5

Southeastern La 1

North Texas .83

Northwestern State .5

La Tech .3

Texas State?

Correct.

Next question? Which school has the most last place finishes (when you give 1 point for sole possession, .5 for tied for last or .33 for three-way tie for last)? The answer is Lamar, which has twice as many last place finish points (10) than the next closest, SFA (5). Didn't realize this, but wanted to do a quick look to see if Southwest Texas/Texas St-San Marcos really was the most consistent finisher in the bottom of the conference.

A look...

Lamar 10

Stephen F Austin 5

Nicholls 4.33

UT-Arlington 3.33

Southwest Texas 3.33

Abilene Christian 3.16

La-Lafayette 2.66

SHSU 2.66

McNeese 2.3

Arkansas State 2

Jacksonville St 1.5

Southeastern La 1

North Texas .83

Northwestern State .5

La Tech .3

which slc school team basketball program has zero wins in the NCAA 64 team tournament?

which slc school team basketball program has zero wins in the NCAA 64 team tournament?

I know Lamar is one of them. ;)

Considering the tournament switched to 64 teams in 1985 and Lamar's last SLC title before 2000 came in 1984, I do not believe they have. 

Who are the rest?

Great news for Lamar. I personally think Coach Woodard should hire the OC and DC within the next few months and fill out the rest of the staff at a later time.

I don't have any experience coaching but I doubt if anyone would notice. Maybe I should apply for a coaching position.

Guest Luv Ya Blue

Wonder if anyone from Silsbee will head to LU to be an Asst?

I wonder if you have a name in mind?

Craig Magallion?

Guest mffl

I hope he's a good coach, I didn't know we had college material coaches in silsbee but hey! As long as our defense dominates, i have no problem.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476