The Best Team

Who has the best select team in there age group in the area.Please put what age you are referring to.

I think NEWS is using a jet engine to stir this one, paddles just not big to tackle this thread.

Sorry my intent was not to stir or have someone say my team is the best but to see what peoples opinion were on teams they have played in the area this could be broadened to the Houston area also just so we here at home can have some ideals on some teams that we have not played before.Always looking for the best competition.Or maybe Bag has got in my head stir stir stir.

Guest Robert Plant

Who has the best select team in there age group in the area.Please put what age you are referring to.

I think NEWS is using a jet engine to stir this one, paddles just not big to tackle this thread.

This does have potential to get interesting. Get your popcorn ready!!!! 8)

Guest stircrazy

OK I am not much on grammar but I think it should read THEIR age group.... ;D

HEY! That's my job!!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Thanks for the English lesson JA I went to LCM ;D

Thanks for the English lesson JA I went to LCM ;D

Apparently not long enough!  ;D ;D

The team that outscores the other team in the same game. One team will have more points than the other team when the game is over. One team is declared a winner the other team is not the winner at the end of the competition.To compete as a team or individual and having a point value system to determine one better or more value than the other has at the end of competition. Team A vs. Team B more points scored by Team A = WINNER in this example. My team beat your team! My team is better than your team.

Now pass the popcorn! 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder