Mid County Sr Babe Ruth 2008 Season

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Admin, do you have a list of the coaches and what teams they will coach? I know many are usually the same but there seems to be some kind of turnover every year. Thanks in advance.

All will return except the A's, and we filled that spot with a good one. Here is last years roster and coaches

This is the hidden content, please

That's about 85 years of coaching experience, I know, retirement age is 65, so we all have a few years left. 

That's good to hear. I know you guys put in a lot of time for that league, and its track record in post season play really shows that. I know we, as parents, cannot say enough about the job you guys do for the community and high school players. Any chance the new coach is the young man that coached the 16 yr olds last year? The parents over here in HF have been raving about that guy.

That's good to hear. I know you guys put in a lot of time for that league, and its track record in post season play really shows that. I know we, as parents, cannot say enough about the job you guys do for the community and high school players. Any chance the new coach is the young man that coached the 16 yr olds last year? The parents over here in HF have been raving about that guy.

You guessed it.

• 2 weeks later...

Admin, do you have a list of the coaches and what teams they will coach? I know many are usually the same but there seems to be some kind of turnover every year. Thanks in advance.

All will return except the A's, and we filled that spot with a good one. Here is last years roster and coaches

This is the hidden content, please

That's about 85 years of coaching experience, I know, retirement age is 65, so we all have a few years left. 

Who is the new coach for the A's and when will he be getting in touch with his returning players?

Opening day tommorrow

Red Sox vs Yankees at 5:30pm. RedSox have added this year Grant Dawkins (Ned), Kane Benoit (PNG), Alex Dias (Ned), Josh Dean (Ned), Luke Rhodes (BC), Spencer Deron (PNG) and Derek Lelonde (HF). Yankees new players are Ray Hanks (PNG), Ryan Brady (Ned), Aaron Brandon (PNG), Blake Reyaenga (PNG), Micheal Billott (HF), Marcus Louivere (Ned), Neil Higgs (Ned), Alex Gaspard (PNG), Logan Hughes (Kirbville) and Jacob Williamson (Ned)

7:45 pm game has Pirates vs Angels. The Pirates new players are Zach Harrison (Lumberton), Ben Jones (LCM), Cody Jordan (PNG)and  Stephen McDonough (Lum). The Angels have added Jack Minaldi (HF). Shane Waddell (LCM), Jeremy Pinder (HF), Corey Adams (HF), Brandon Landry (LCM), Ricky clark (HF) and Sean O'Connell (Kelly). 

Tuesday

5:30 Diamondbacks vs Dodgers.   D'backs new players are Jackson Broussard (Ned), Gary Hooker (LCM), Tyler Wison (Lum), Logan Johnson (HF), Kaleb Faul (Ned), Chase smith (PNG), Dalton Varnado (PNG), Taylor Williams (Ned) and Cory Lemaire (Lum). Dodgers have new Taylor Day (BC), Chris Sweetingham (PNG), Sammy Sparrow (PNG), Cory Pontiff (Ned), Anthony Cessac (BC), Jacob Lynch (PNG), Wes Bingham (Lum) and Adam Zahradnic (Ned) 

7:45 Athletics vs Braves.  A's have new Austin Huff (WB), Nick Robertson (BC), Garrett Boudain (PNG), Matt Serna (WB), JJ Garcia (PNG), Joey Tutt (LCM) and Tyler Erickson (Lum). Braves new are Cody Laird (Ned), Kevin Faulk (Ned), Kendall Veitch (WOS), Skylar Stampley (Lum) Ross Foret (WB), Tyler Derouren (LCM) and Jordan Sofer (WB).

Yankees 4 Red Sox 2

Dallas Brown (LCM), Alex Gaspard (Ned) and Blake Reyenga (PNG) pitched the Yankees over RedSox. Ray Hanks (PNG) 2 rbi single tied it at 2-2, Dallas Brown (LCM) had game winning rbi. RedSox threw Conrad roberts (Ned), Brett Koenig (HF) and Josh Dean (Ned).

Angels 4 Pirates 0

Blake Synder (BC) and Travis Moore (HF) combined for 3 hit shutout for Angels. Garrett Minaldi (HF) and Mitch Todd (PNG) had 2 hits. Pirates threw Aaron McFarland (Ned), Stephen McDonagu (Lum) and Ben Jones (LCM).

Dodgers 1 Diamondbacks 0

Dodgers Pitching- Sammy Sparrow (PNG), Travis Weathersbee (PNG),Chris Sweetingham (PNG) D'Backs Pitching- Justin Richard (Ned), Chase Smith (PNG), Logan Johnson (HF)

Clinton Pitts (Ned) 2 hits

Braves 8 Athletics 7

Braves Pitching- Jordan Sofer (WB), Cody Laird (Ned), Jason Clark (BC) A's Pitching- Taylor Robichau (Vid), Taylor Thompson (LCM), Tyler Erickson (Lum)

HR-Jordan Sofer (WB)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hulmeyolmu
    Newest Member
    hulmeyolmu