*Vidor vs. Ozen/15-14 VIDOR WINS!!! WHAT A COMEBACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Vidor.  You know I will be pulling for you Friday when you play for bragging rights in Orange County and sole possession of second place.

Congrats to Vidor.  You know I will be pulling for you Friday when you play for bragging rights in Orange County and sole possession of second place.

not to mention if Vidor loses, Nederland is out.  I'm sure that has nothing to do with the new found love for Vidor by the Nederland crowd ;D

:)Gongrads to the Vidor the better team won lastnite, Good luck down the road.How bout Gardiner & Lott  both going 4 for 5 at the plate, and both  with 3 run homers

Great game for both Gardiner & Lott.  They mirrored one another at the plate all night.  They both were responsible for alot of Ozen's runs.  Hard loss for the Panthers, they seemed to go downhill after the first pitching change.  They had VERY HARD hits againt the 2nd pitcher.  What are Gardiner & Lott's batting averages at the point?  They have been very hot at the plate.

I think they both got to be hitting in the 400-430 avg in district play. and its seems lott was throwing harder in the later innings

Well, I know he gave his team a great 5 or more innings last night no doubt and was outstanding at the plate.  Nothing at all against Taylor who relieved Lott, because I like his game on the mound too, but he was getting hit pretty hard and it seemed he only had a fast ball and Vidor took advantage of that.  I probably would have had Gardiner enter after Lott to shut it down real quick because I know he can mix it up well and keep you off balance, even if they would have hit him, I don't think they would have hit him into a win, I would have been confident that he would have gotten the last three outs earlier on.  But you never know, just seemed as if we could not get a break at all once he finally did enter.  It was too late at that point, Vidor had gotten PUMPED UP!!!  But I have to say, that OZEN hit that ball well as a team last night.  They looked good at that plate.

well from what my son said, he was at the game, Vidor had several errors also, that's what really hurts, because these kids play their hearts out, someone has to win and someone has to lose. Go Pirates. Good luck Friday

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder