22-4A Standings Who has clinched?

Foyce

OK PNG is in no doubt!

The way I understand it Vidor should also be guaranteed a spot.

LCM could still drop out.

PNG has 2 losses so if they lost the next two they would have only 4 losses for the season. This guarantees them a spot.

Vidor has 3 losses and if we lost the last 2 we would have 5 losses. Since Nederland lost today, they have 5 losses along with Dayton. If Nederland and dayton win out they will both have 5 losses, but since Vidor beat both of them twice we would be in, so as I see it we are in without a doubt.

LCM has 4 losses so if they loose the next 2 they would have 6 losses this still gives Nederland and Dayton some hope although very slim.

How is my math? Comments?

No head to head! It's Tiebreaker in the 4A District!

That makes no sense at all. Are you sure about this, Coop? I know in football they went head to head in two way ties in this district, but in the case of 3 way, was points.

If that's the case, and Vidor ended up tied with Nederland for third, it would be a travesty for the Pirates not to go after sweeping the Bulldogs in district.

Also, in 22-4A basketball, in the case of a two way tie, it went head to head. Dayton and LCM split their district games and that's why they played off in the Montagne. Had one swept the other, then they would have gone as the third place team.

I am really not understanding why there is a different tie breaker for baseball in this district, makes no sense.

:D Let me see if i can remember how that would go...Ok the 3 coaches would meet and flip. The winner of the first flip would get a bye. The 2 other teams would play and the loser would be out. Then the team that had the bye would play the other team that won to see who goes 2nd and 3rd.

:D Let me see if i can remember how that would go...Ok the 3 coaches would meet and flip. The winner of the first flip would get a bye. The 2 other teams would play and the loser would be out. Then the team that had the bye would play the other team that won to see who goes 2nd and 3rd.

Or just third, if all three teams were tied for third.

22-4A and their tie breakers, pure madness. ::)

Do not count OZEN out if VIDOR ends up with 5 loses,that means OZEN  have beaten VIDOR. OZEN only have 5 loses. If Ozen wins out ,they will be tied for third.   

Don't worry we won't, but they do have to play Monday and Tuesday Back to Back! :D

Guest StraightShooter

LCM could have let the loses bring them down ,but they didn't and came alive against Nederlands pitching .  Both teams offense fought hard and never gave up  :)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami