I announce my transfer...

Terror would've gone to LU, but he didn't have the grades to get in :D :D Just Kidding

Top 10%...actually chose SHSU over Texas and Houston.  ;)

Your administration would not have liked the headaches though of having the TT on campus -- probably weren't used to those from the student leaders on campus.

I think the SHSU administration and I had a love/hate relationship. My favorite was SHSU's violation of a state law. They told me I was wrong, sent a letter to various figure-heads around the state telling them I was wrong and then, sure enough -- the Chancellor's office brought the hammer down on them putting yours truly in the right. While I did not agree with the law in question, the university was in violation. We had our moments of working together and then had our moments on other sides of the ring. Good times...will cherish those forever -- they capped it with giving me the highest honor for a male student leader as a senior.

So, who is coming to SHSU in our trade to give you aries?

Guest coachacola

Abovetherim of course.  That's why we haven't heard from him in a while, he's been too busy packing!  ;D ;D

Guest tigersvoice

Abovetherim of course.  That's why we haven't heard from him in a while, he's been too busy packing!   ;D ;D

Sounds like a fair trade off!

NO! NO! Don't send the RIM!  Send Billy, send ROC, send Gilligan - just don't send the RIM!

Terror would've gone to LU, but he didn't have the grades to get in :D :D Just Kidding

Your administration would not have liked the headaches though of having the TT on campus -- probably weren't used to those from the student leaders on campus.

I think the SHSU administration and I had a love/hate relationship. My favorite was SHSU's violation of a state law. They told me I was wrong, sent a letter to various figure-heads around the state telling them I was wrong and then, sure enough -- the Chancellor's office brought the hammer down on them putting yours truly in the right. While I did not agree with the law in question, the university was in violation. We had our moments of working together and then had our moments on other sides of the ring. Good times...will cherish those forever -- they capped it with giving me the highest honor for a male student leader as a senior.

I can understand not choosing ut, but the Univ. of Houston? C'mon now!

I can understand not choosing ut, but the Univ. of Houston? C'mon now!

a) Better Radio/TV department -- more opportunities for students

B) Being at a school that competes for the legitimate NCAA national championship in football -- could not do that at Texas, A&M or at the time, Lamar.

c) The college experience, close enough to come home, but not at home

d) Better chance at going to the NCAA basketball tournament (SHSU went in '03 - UH did not go while I was in college) ;)

Texas not having a legit chance to win a National Championship? What year did you graduate?

You will note that I said..."Being at a school that competes for the legitimate NCAA national championship in football -- could not do that at Texas, A&M or at the time, Lamar."

Texas does not compete for an NCAA football championship. It's been beaten to death on here, but there is a reason that Appalachian State is the NCAA Division I champion. They do have that pretty NCAA football trophy that looks like all other NCAA trophies sitting in Boone, North Carolina. Can not say the same about Texas...

Well I have sent my son, but I believe he has more hours at the Fox and Shenannigan's, than in class!!!!!!! ::) ::):o ::) ::)

Well I have sent my son, but I believe he has more hours at the Fox and Shenannigan's, than in class!!!!!!! ::) ::):o ::) ::)

Yeah, thats what most of the people here do... But that's not my scene, I'm not the partying type...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    siya
    Newest Member
    siya