PNG versus LCM Pred???

typical of vidor...all their fans are the ones pulling for lc-m, no big deal....harrington too much to handle,  4-2 PN-G.....go getem

Quotes from skills123?  He is someone's biggest fan!

“if PN-G's defense holds up then they winâ€

“Harrington too much to handleâ€

“definately not the harrington kidâ€

“verify what kid your talking about from png, Harrington or todd?  replying to the comment on robicheaux being better than the kid from png? he might be as good as todd which is unlikely also but he is not near the level of Harringtonâ€

“Harrington-0.39 eraâ€

“I hope LC-M destroys vidorâ€

“now would that have happened if Harrington was still in the game in the ninth, get real.....â€

“robicheaux is a good pitcher but Harrington is on another level when you talk about "best" pitcher in the districtâ€

“hey vidor.....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha sweet life, good luck tuesday against lcm with no confidence lolâ€

“i just wish that the vidorians would at least admit that we had a horrible play in left field which would have sealed the deal and with out that it would have been 3-1 game over, same thing with nederland it wouldnt have been a game if it wasnt for 6 errors..â€

“i know robicheaux personally and this is for you, great game, keep competing and playing hard and dont let your fans say hester won that game for yall cz you didâ€

“harrington complete domination, going to step it up, but watch for robichoux, good little pitcher.....if i were vidor i would throw a lefty, my opinion, but if png plays defense they wont lose, guaranteeâ€

“Allen Harrington's Senior Year

14-2       0.25 ERA       144 k's      87 innings     

Hit over .350     9 HR'sâ€

Vidor is a solid team but Harrington is throwing the ball too well to be beat right now…the only way png loses this one is if the defense kills them again..

“if you think about it, nederland didnt have a prayer from the opening hitter.  they had 2 hits in 5 innings off harrington, with no errors the indians win 7-2â€

“Harrington throwing with Todd behind him, best 1-2 punch in the area..goodluck hitting that the rest of the districtâ€

“HARRINGTON-5 HRâ€

“eric harrington-png-5 including preseason also, 2 regular seasonâ€

funny that you guys pegged skills as the stalker.  how about bleacher taking the time to quote every one of skill posts?  ::)

I applaud Creature as well.  I am sure that he's not the only one that has noticed a pattern with "skills" posts all season long.  I usually skip right over his posts without reading because they are-as a rule-full of smack talk and self/png/harrington promotion.  Thanks again, Creature, wish I had that kind of time on my hands, it was like "skills" had his very own special segment on SETX sports...I'm guessing he's loving every minute of it ;D

Agreed bearfan.  I look for the Bears to rebound after yesterday, and fight a very determined opponent.  Bears 4-2 winners over the Tribe, but it will be a nail biter to the very end, so us fellas that have short nails might want to go get a fake set, else we will be chewing actual finger instead of nail... :D

typical of vidor...all their fans are the ones pulling for lc-m, no big deal....harrington too much to handle,  4-2 PN-G.....go getem

I guess I can say I am proud to be "typical" of Vidor. Remember this was asking our opinion! ;D Now if you are asking what I hope. Its the same. ;D

sweet life bleachercreature...you talk about me talking up PNG/Harrington, you should also count how many other people say the same thing before and after i say them chump....others say things long before me, and who would actually count like you did....either you have no life what so ever or just a loser? you choose

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124