How many games will Lumberton win this year?

How many games will Lumberton win this year?  

1. 1. How many games will Lumberton win this year?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Naw there not going to beat new caney, they will have a hard time against cleveland

I give them 1 game, this is lumberton were talking about, new coach or not, its still lumberton, it will take them 2 years just to get the stink of losing off them

Maybe if they played livingston, smiley, liberty, tarkington, they would win 4, but sorry it aint gonna happen

I'm not saying how many they will win or who they will beat but Livingston should be a better team than New Caney. They were 7-4 last year and return 7 on offense and 7 on deffense.

I would not call myself a Lumberton fan by any means but I am a football fan. Any time a team makes an improvement (though it remains to be seen), I am all for it. It will only make the games more interesting and excitting.

To Lumberton fans I would only have to say as Teddy Roosevelt did... "speak softly but carry a big stick"... It's great to be behind your team as the rest of us in SETX are behind ours...

I know that. I still dont think they will win any. Maybe LCM, but then again, LCM was bad last year, but not as bad as Lumberton. There is just no way they could suprise us all and go .500 or better. They should shoot for a win because that would be an improvement from last year.

Well if anything Lumberton is getting news and any news is good news. Once more I must stand on my soap box. You can not base the 2006 team on past teams, these kids coming up as juniors and a few seniors and been playing together from flag football teams, plus they have had the same coach since 7th grade running the same offense(not the John Fuller) run and shoot that you have seen the last 10 years, a totally new offense for Lumberton. Lumberton Football is a whole new game, I as a football fan and a parent have not missed a game with these kids and have been to many practices, these kids and hunger and tired of put downs not only from the area school, but from the community as as well. So when comes time to snap thier chin straps its on.

Good luck guys and hope you go ten and 0. Anyone that hangs out with Tim Morriss is not all bad and wish you'all a great season. :lol:

(Tim is a graduate of Lumberton and now lives here in Huffman now. Good man.)

I say they take the 2nd spot with Vidor going undefeated.... :D I know, who is third? Well, have to say WOS just because they were once 4-A and most likely still think they deserve to have a playoff spot based on some 1986 or other past statistic. :D

I say they take the 2nd spot with Vidor going undefeated.... :D I know' date=' who is third? Well, have to say WOS just because they were once 4-A and most likely still think they deserve to have a playoff spot based on some 1986 or other past statistic. :D[/quote']

Now Jody, thats just wrong :lol:

I bet we could win 22 4A this year though :wink:

Well I am a Junior for the Lumberton Football Team, and I was one of those 6 sophmores that were moved up last season, we were some of the best players on that team. This summer everybody has been workin hard to get ready for this football season, we have a good attitude about this year, we want to change things, prove our community wrong and prove others that have graduated that we are not a losing team and all this hype will be for real. Our parents have been in full support of us throughout the years. Coach C has a great offense and everbody knows how to run it, we have good players and a good coaching staff so be ready for us to make some noise this year. Yea guys mock me all you want talk down to me and our team it will just make us work harder to prove everybody wrong. Good Luck to all the teams this year in Southeast Texas

Well I am a Junior for the Lumberton Football Team' date=' and I was one of those 6 sophmores that were moved up last season, we were some of the best players on that team. This summer everybody has been workin hard to get ready for this football season, we have a good attitude about this year, we want to change things, prove our community wrong and prove others that have graduated that we are not a losing team and all this hype will be for real. Our parents have been in full support of us throughout the years. Coach C has a great offense and everbody knows how to run it, we have good players and a good coaching staff so be ready for us to make some noise this year. Yea guys mock me all you want talk down to me and our team it will just make us work harder to prove everybody wrong. Good Luck to all the teams this year in Southeast Texas[/quote']

Good post raider09, I hope yall do well. Just remember, actions speak louder than words. You have the right attitude!!! All the trash talk on this board should make you and your teammates want it that much more. You have to EARN the respect of the community, so by saying that just remember to work as hard as you can and good things will happen. :wink:

You are not a loser whether you win a game or not. The fact that you are out there trying speaks volumes about your character. You dont have to take your cues from a message board. You listen to your heart, parents and Coaches and appreciate all the fans that support you. This is a messgae board and that is ALL. You go and chase your dreams and play every down like it is your last and enjoy it because you to will sit where we do one day :lol:

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami