Kansas vs. Davidson Game Thread/KU Wins

What a boneheaded shot to shoot to end a game.

he couldnt help it, Curry pulled up his dribble. once he did that there was no chance.

I predicted what I would do in that situation, and I opted for a drive to the hoop where several scenarios can play out. Either you make two and draw the foul for a three point play and win, you make the two and miss the free throw and at least tie, or you miss the two pointer and draw the foul and make both free throws for at least a tie. Not making the two pointer and also missing the foul shots never enters the equation of a winning attitude.

A three pointer by Curry seems like a option for winning, but he was covered like a blanket, and rightfully so, so I would have had him drive to the hoop. The two pointer would have been easier to make as I believe Kansas' coach would have surely told them not to foul for fear of the three point play.

What a boneheaded shot to shoot to end a game.

he couldnt help it, Curry pulled up his dribble. once he did that there was no chance.

I predicted what I would do in that situation, and I opted for a drive to the hoop where several scenarios can play out. Either you make two and draw the foul for a three point play and win, you make the two and miss the free throw and at least tie, or you miss the two pointer and draw the foul and make both free throws for at least a tie. Not making the two pointer and also missing the foul shots never enters the equation of a winning attitude.

A three pointer by Curry seems like a option for winning, but he was covered like a blanket, and rightfully so, so I would have had him drive to the hoop. The two pointer would have been easier to make as I believe Kansas' coach would have surely told them not to foul for fear of the three point play.

i didnt think he would have the ball. i expected #2 to drive and dish out.

I was more upset with how long it took them to get a shot off.  If they take a quick shot, three things can happen...

1) they make it

2) they get an offensive rebound for a putback or maybe get fouled

3) they miss it, KU rebounds, and they can foul to extend the game

I just felt like they wasted some precious time trying to free up Curry

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami