21-3A

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I've read she's going through the same things as KK is. Their new coachs don't know what they have yet which is a shame but hopefully the girls stay with it and when they get the oppertunity the can show what they are made of. You can't measure heart and work ethic which these two have alot of and makes them special players who succeed without the height and other things that get kids looked at who don't have the heart are don't have the desire to work and succeed. When they each get  that oppertuinty they will be very successful if they don't get down about there early playing time.

Guest bleed orange

I talked to KB yesterday.  She is doing great.  She says her playing time has increased significantly.  She recently had a double double and drew 3 charges.  I think this impressed her coaches.  Her grades are good!!!!  She sounded good and seems to be very happy right now.

That is awesome to hear about KB and you are right Jdad. KKs playing time has increased also. She is still frustrated a little because of the individual play instead of team play. They would win more games if they learned how to play as a team. KK is also doing great in the class room. That is what I am proud of the most. I have my fingers crossed and hoping she continues in that direction.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed