21-3A

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bleed orange

I think it will be a dog fight again. No one will go undefeated. Orangefield has 3 starters back and so does HJ. HF will be tough also. They probably have 3-4 starter back but will have to deal with a new coach. It might be HF year to make the playoffs. Silsbee is the unknown. Yes they got a transfer from woodville but she is not a Ang Green. Coach Killiam will have his troops ready like always. Should be interesting next year.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bleed orange

I say the race is between Orangefield and HJ. Orangefield has adapted well to the new schemes put in by Coach Jost. Last year proved that. Orangefield had the best rebounding team they have had in years and most of those girls are coming back. Orangefield is not young anymore. The have some players that are battle tested now.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest A-TOWN

Eliminating Jasper & Kirbyville from the district, i think its gonna be a tight district, u never know what might happen in this district

Guest A-TOWN

HJ has 2 good returning post players,the Sutherland girl who will probably move to the point and a very good shooter in King on the Wing.Not sure what kind of depth they will have but there first group will definitely make them a contender.

Is that Coach Sutherlands daughter

HJ has 2 good returning post players,the Sutherland girl who will probably move to the point and a very good shooter in King on the Wing.Not sure what kind of depth they will have but there first group will definitely make them a contender.

Don't forget Moore from HJ.  She may be the district MVP next year.  HJ is loaded.  OF will miss Little, but have some quality players coming back.  HF will be improved also, but they need to hurry and get a coach in there.  Silsbee is will tough as usual.  BC was young last year, they will be better also.  Orebo coming back has brought some excitement back to WOS.  Again this coming year there will be a good team left out of the playoffs.  Should be fun again.

No way.

1st & 2nd is out of OF & HJ.  HF depending on what the heck is going on over there, will most likely get 3rd.  Silsbee loses to much in Green, they may be a spoiler, but doubt they make it to the playoffs. 

Oh and BC over WOS. 

• 3 months later...
Guest bleed orange

My expectations are high we have an amazing group of young ladies ready to go, I think first and second will be between OF, and HJ, I'm looking forward to those games for sure.

I would have never guessed. Are you ready for some basketball? I am.  I'll bet youuuuuuuu, just kidding. I am horrible with bets.  ;D

Guest tigersvoice

No way.

1st & 2nd is out of OF & HJ.  HF depending on what the heck is going on over there, will most likely get 3rd.  Silsbee loses to much in Green, they may be a spoiler, but doubt they make it to the playoffs. 

Oh and BC over WOS. 

I agree with your One and Two, Bobcat05 but you can't hedge on 3rd.  Do you see it Hamshire-Fannett or Silsbee.  Don't dawdle about who is coaching whom and where, is it H-F or Silsbee?

don't leave this name off your list for hj: Brandy Griffin. great outside shooter. can really fill it up from outside in (3 point land). HJ will be loaded this year, and if everybody stays healthy, I'm picking them to win district. ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed