THE UNIVERSITY OF KENTUCKY OFFERS A PAIR OF OZEN ATHLETES.................

Here we go again.... ::) ::)

My sentiments exactly!  Willie had 13 catches for 130 yards and 0 touchdowns.  That's not one game stats, that's his season totals.  He must be going to Kentucky to play basketball.  I with you Soulja, this dude is full of it.  ::) ::) ::)

Wednesday afternoon Justin Isadore and Willie Jefferson was notified that they were being offered scholarships from the University of Kentucky..............I'm very proud of them :) :) :)

Damn with all this D-I talent, one would think Ozen would be able to win more than 5 games in the last two seasons.  Hell atleast make the playoffs.  ;D ;D ;D

Just like when i first stated that Isadore was offered a scholarship from Auburn you guys questioned it n then yall were proven wrong Willie is being offered a football scholarship from the university of kentucky and you might just wanna get used to me posting scholarships on here for Isadore because he'll be recieving many........Yeoj with all the games westbrook won and all those accolades they're players recieved you would think that they would have more then one player getting attention from college scouts.........stop the hating Isadore has another scholarship from another sec school and taylor reed has yet to recieve one jus quit hating and you can say whatever you want about taylor reed being better then isadore but the college coaches are thinking otherwise..........BTW, if you dnt believe about the offers which i kno you guys dnt just ask kentuckys defensive coordinator steve brown did he offer the kids..........

Just like when i first stated that Isadore was offered a scholarship from Auburn you guys questioned it n then yall were proven wrong Willie is being offered a football scholarship from the university of kentucky and you might just wanna get used to me posting scholarships on here for Isadore because he'll be recieving many........Yeoj with all the games westbrook won and all those accolades they're players recieved you would think that they would have more then one player getting attention from college scouts.........stop the hating Isadore has another scholarship from another sec school and taylor reed has yet to recieve one jus quit hating and you can say whatever you want about taylor reed being better then isadore but the college coaches are thinking otherwise..........BTW, if you dnt believe about the offers which i kno you guys dnt just ask kentuckys defensive coordinator steve brown did he offer the kids..........

Yeah I'm hating on the fact that Ozen keeps losing to West Brook.  I'm also hating on the fact that Ozen can only manage to win 4 games with all their D-I talent you talk about.  I really hate on the fact that Ozen's football program sucks.  I just have so much to hate on Ozen football that I don't know what I'm going to do! ;D ;D ;D

Yeah I'm hating on the fact that Ozen keeps losing to West Brook.  I'm also hating on the fact that Ozen can only manage to win 4 games with all their D-I talent you talk about.  I really hate on the fact that Ozen's football program sucks.  I just have so much to hate on Ozen football that I don't know what I'm going to do! ;D ;D ;D

yeoj males shouldnt be jealous thats a females trait........LMAO

Regarldless of the gender, Ozen should be winning more games!!  I personally think that by hiring the 9th grade coach to run the program for those two years has set the panther football program back atleast 5 years.  The BISD admin. should have treated Lewis and Brooks better and that program would not be such a mess.  Just My Opinion!!

Regarldless of the gender, Ozen should be winning more games!!  I personally think that by hiring the 9th grade coach to run the program for those two years has set the panther football program back atleast 5 years.  The BISD admin. should have treated Lewis and Brooks better and that program would not be such a mess.  Just My Opinion!!

true........but now rison has took over n it will be plenty changes in the program

Getting back to the topic I believe isadore to be the real deal and if it is true about jefferson then kentucky is taking a gamble on an unproven kid with no stats based purely on his size and possibilities. Jefferson never made one play nor was he a team player and if he gets an offer and goes then he will either conform or they will see through it in minutes and be cut. That is the nature of the beast. Get along go along. make waves and watch you sink.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124