OF At HJ Predictions??

I have heard the HJ guys are up to no good at the beach during spring break.......the OF guys are thinking  BASEBALL !!

I guess all the OF boys are in the first row @ church praying for some luck as thats what its gonna take..BUT I'd much rather be lucky than good!!!

I have heard the HJ guys are up to no good at the beach during spring break.......the OF guys are thinking  BASEBALL !!

OF - 7

HJ - 1

This guy is good since we did have 2 games and practice all week but your right 2 days at the beach is killer to a persons body so i dont know how we can bounce back. We lost 2 games by a combined 2 runs to Silsbee and Jasper over spring break but your right we cant hang with OF.

Because this is a public thread and I can post on any of these that I would like to. 

What, you finally finished your tailgating on the beach? I'm sure you were cooking for the guys that are better than you at baseball. Did you refill their drinks too and did they at least tip you for your efforts?

To make this game related, I hope OF hits a go-ahead bomb in the 7th right through Hecklers windshield.   ;D

predict scores on something you know nohing about!

By the way, you are not being very clear in this statement, maybe someone should pay attention in English class so they will be able to structure a sentence correctly.

I can't tell if you are telling me to go make predictions on other games that I apparently have no idea about, or if I am making predictions on this game that I seem to not know anything about.  If it is that latter of the two (that means the second one in case you are confused and scratching you head right now) sorry, I don't seem to recall predicting a score yet. 

I'll ask you again to please think and use your brain before you post, if it can handle that kind of thing. 

Because this is a public thread and I can post on any of these that I would like to. 

What, you finally finished your tailgating on the beach? I'm sure you were cooking for the guys that are better than you at baseball. Did you refill their drinks too and did they at least tip you for your efforts?

To make this game related, I hope OF hits a go-ahead bomb in the 7th right through Hecklers windshield.   

By the way, you are not being very clear in this statement, maybe someone should pay attention in English class so they will be able to structure a sentence correctly.

I can't tell if you are telling me to go make predictions on other games that I apparently have no idea about, or if I am making predictions on this game that I seem to not know anything about.  If it is that latter of the two (that means the second one in case you are confused and scratching you head right now) sorry, I don't seem to recall predicting a score yet. 

I'll ask you again to please think and use your brain before you post, if it can handle that kind of thing. 

Alright Mr. English teacher, perhaps you should slip an "a" or a "the" in between "through" and "hecklers."

This isn't advanced british literature William Shakespear, this is a sports forum.

If you are so interested in our spring break, then yes. The beach was off the chain. For you english majors that aren't down with the colloquial language- that means "fun."

The Hecklers will be there, just like every other game, with a windshield for the Orange Field players to fire away at.

With that said-

horndawg, you might want to take a "T" before you speak again. In fact, just go ahead and sit the next few plays out.

To make this game related, I hope OF hits a go-ahead bomb in the 7th right through Hecklers windshield.   

Alright Mr. English teacher, perhaps you should slip an "a" or a "the" in between "through" and "hecklers."

This isn't advanced british literature William Shakespear, this is a sports forum.

If you are so interested in our spring break, then yes. The beach was off the chain. For you english majors that aren't down with the colloquial language- that means "fun."

The Hecklers will be there, just like every other game, with a windshield for the Orange Field players to fire away at.

With that said-

horndawg, you might want to take a "T" before you speak again. In fact, just go ahead and sit the next few plays out.

I'm not an English major, but I do know how to speak my first language correctly.

In fact, this was not directed at all of the Hecklers or whatever, this was directed one Heckler (Heckler4life to be exact) that asked me what I was doing here.  This does not require an "a" or a "the" as you put it.  Man, it sucks to be wrong doesn't it?    ;)

Explain to me how one baseball would break all of the Heckler's windshields.

You really are showing your true ignorance when you talk to me.  I am sorry you are having a hard time understanding what I am talking about. 

Shakespeare? You really think this is how Shakespeare talked? Maybe you should go pick up one of his books and read only the first page and tell me if my words even remotely resemble that of Shakespeare.

You fail...Try again.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476