Vidor vs. PNG

Vidor is a very solid team but Harrington is throwing the ball too well to be beat right now....the only way png loses this one is if the defense kills them again....PN-G 4-2, small ball wins this game

Talk about pitching?? well Robichau is throwing as well as anyone in this part of Texas right now. he has two complete game wins under his belt after 4 district games. Hope to see him and Harrington battle it out.

Let's talk pitching ??

Hey, props to Robichau.....kid is throwing the ball well.

But he ain't Hales or Harrington.

But most ain't ??

Don't over look Hester..Thamm...or Silva.

Vidor is a very solid team but Harrington is throwing the ball too well to be beat right now....the only way png loses this one is if the defense kills them again....PN-G 4-2, small ball wins this game

Talk about pitching?? well Robichau is throwing as well as anyone in this part of Texas right now. he has two complete game wins under his belt after 4 district games. Hope to see him and Harrington battle it out.

Let's talk pitching ??

Hey, props to Robichau.....kid is throwing the ball well.

But he ain't Hales or Harrington.

But most ain't ??

Don't over look Hester..Thamm...or Silva.

Eagle have you seen Robichau this year? I think you need to. He may be the top Pitcher in the District!

robicheaux is a good pitcher but harrington is on another level when you talk about "best" pitcher in the district, come on now just stop all the non sense, get real vidor man, get outside of your little country town and see real baseball

I think you PNG people saw a good piece of baseball when yall were breaking your necks watching Hester's ball disappear into the lights. 8)

that was irrelevant to the statement by the way, now would that have happened if harrington was still in the game in the ninth, get real.....ppl say he should have been pulled because he went 8 inning, but did you ever think that he was only around 80 pitches....sweet assessment of the game, and dont give glory to hester, robicheaux did keep your team in it but he isnt the best pitcher in the district by a long shot

robicheaux is a good pitcher but harrington is on another level when you talk about "best" pitcher in the district, come on now just stop all the non sense, get real vidor man, get outside of your little country town and see real baseball

PNG's team and fans stepped into vidor the other night laughing and smiling and went home making excuses, and THAT is not "REAL BASEBALL". They could show some class, but ill admit, Vidor's fans weren't completely innocent either.

Well, I know there were 3 hits given up by Harrington and I know that Harrington had a hit, Lynch a hit, Benoit an hit and not sure if anyone else did but that is not Harrington giving up twice as many hits.  You can't count the balls put into play and then errors cause those are not calculated as hits.

Guest vpirate

Well, I know there were 3 hits given up by Harrington and I know that Harrington had a hit, Lynch a hit, Benoit an hit and not sure if anyone else did but that is not Harrington giving up twice as many hits.  You can't count the balls put into play and then errors cause those are not calculated as hits.

The official book showed Robi giving up two and Harrington six.  It really doesn't matter, the point I was making is that Robi held his on against a good player.  Was not putting Harrington down in any way.  He is an awsome player all the way around..  Really enjoyed watching him play.

My opinion mirrors Adminbaberuth in the sense that Harrington is still probably the best overall pitcher in his district slightly, yet not by far head & shoulder's above the rest.  I can think of several pitchers that can go toe to toe with him easily in this district.

Robicheau (VIDOR)

Hester (VIDOR)

Sims (VIDOR)

Todd (PNG)

Sampere(Nederland)

Lott (OZEN)

Gardiner (OZEN)

Brown (LCM)

And this is just to name a few, and especially when you have guys like Hester, Gardiner, Robicheau, & Todd who can mix it up very well just like Harrington.

The official book showed Robi giving up two and Harrington six.  It really doesn't matter, the point I was making is that Robi held his on against a good player.  Was not putting Harrington down in any way.  He is an awsome player all the way around..  Really enjoyed watching him play.

I think that Robi can hold his own against just about anyone.  He is very talented and will go a very long way in this game.  Harrington had 11 K's and 3 hits according to the books (3 of them) that we saw.  I guess we have to trust the books that we each saw.  It all is a judgement on hits and errors in alot of cases anyway.  Some of us just took it as if you were saying that the Harrington kid did not do a good enough job.  We thought he and Robi did the jobs they were put there to do.

Guest vpirate

I think that Robi can hold his own against just about anyone.  He is very talented and will go a very long way in this game.  Harrington had 11 K's and 3 hits according to the books (3 of them) that we saw.  I guess we have to trust the books that we each saw.  It all is a judgement on hits and errors in alot of cases anyway.  Some of us just took it as if you were saying that the Harrington kid did not do a good enough job.  We thought he and Robi did the jobs they were put there to do.

Harrington did a great job....  Love to have him on my team..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami