*PN-G vs. Nederland Updates/PN-G Wins 7-6 In A Classic/Comments*

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That response is the reason I was hesitant to write that post, because I knew that all the defensive replies would start flying in.  Obviously, this forum is intended to give people a place to voice their opinions, and I'm glad for it.  I just notice that whenever there are players who happen to play Babe Ruth, it never goes without mention that they were a Babe Ruth All Star.  Just my opinion, not intended to start what will likely become a huge ordeal.

What MCsports didn't mention was a large amount of the time those kids are not only Babe-Ruth all-stars, but are playing in the BR World Series against talent from all over the nation.  A big honor.

Yes your right it is a very big honor to play against some of the top talent in america and some future pros. The team that beat the 16 year old all stars this year could beat png hands down they were an amazing team and not only that but we have one of the top Sr Babe Ruths in the country expescially in the 16 year old divison  they have been in the finals of the world series two years in a row and i think a couple other years before that they also won it in 2002 so dont dog the babe ruth leauge you wouldnt like to read this as a player and see somebody say that your hardwork and achivements mean nothing because the allstar teams are selected before the season even beagin which they are not so get your facts straight and think about others swingit and trust me those players do read this site

Man that's a long sentence.  Why is everyone so defensive when someone from the outside questions how things work over there?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami