MLS Fantasy League?

i blame my poor showing last season on the refs.  .hmmm no no..  the weather it was wet...  oh wait umm we traveled and I couldnt decide who to transfer.... 

Anyway bon mot got the autographed ball......... with eddie on it..  and second place got autographed cleat............ by the wizards of course........  well i am in.. now if bon will get us one and then pick my starting team i am up for it...

I see that MLSNet has heard our cries and has changed their rules quite a bit. 

This is the hidden content, please
The changes look to be for the better.

I don't have time right now to set up the league, so if someone else wants to take the initiative, go ahead.  Just let us know what the league name and password are.

And for full disclosure purposes, I just wanted to let everyone know that I won my pointy football fantasy league this past year, too.  I'm not saying... I'm just saying...  ;)

I see that MLSNet has heard our cries and has changed their rules quite a bit. 

This is the hidden content, please
The changes look to be for the better.

I don't have time right now to set up the league, so if someone else wants to take the initiative, go ahead.  Just let us know what the league name and password are.

And for full disclosure purposes, I just wanted to let everyone know that I won my pointy football fantasy league this past year, too.  I'm not saying... I'm just saying...   ;)

well, at least you're sucking it up in the EPL fantasy league.  I'm not saying... I'm just saying.  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder