Liberty returners

I know they lost their big FB from last year so who'll be running the ball for them this year. What do they have as far as recievers go.

Liberty has a bunch of underated players that yall don't even know about... we will just see in the 2008 season how good they will do

They have there QB back both Slot Running Backs, three O-linemen, the entire D-line, one CB, two outside linebackers. Liberty has plenty of people returning, and some young kids that gpt some varsity experience at the end of the year also.

They have there QB back both Slot Running Backs, three O-linemen, the entire D-line, one CB, two outside linebackers. Liberty has plenty of people returning, and some young kids that gpt some varsity experience at the end of the year also.

Yes thanks... They talk about Liberty so bad..

Yeah i think they talk so much because on any given day Liberty can beat alot of teams they face. Hahaha Pantherplaya nice one they must get us confused but i dont konw why we are so much better ;D

And your right we proably can beat alot of teams we face... and yeah Liberty is better than Tarkington.. enough said

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn