Who made the worst trade?

Was it the Mavericks trading for Kidd, or the Suns trading for Shaq?

The Suns traded a disgruntled superstar to get an antique of a center who's hurt half the time.  Sure, they've now got a slightly better "post presence", but their run and gun style is suffering. Although they needed to get rid of Marion, I think they could've gotten a lot better player for him.  They are 3-6 since making the trade.

The Mavs traded a possible future superstar in Harris, plus several decent role players to get an antique of a point guard.  Although he's healthy, and can still pass well, Kidd has failed to improve the Mavs.  His scoring has always been shaky, and his rebounding has decreased since the move.  The Mavs are 4-5 since making the trade.

Obviously, neither trade has had the desired effect.  As both of these players are very old, these trades were designed to immediately improve their teams, which has not happened.  The question is, which trade was the biggest flop?

I think it was great for the mavs to get Kidd. He's got unlimited Assists. When your generating as many scoring plays as him what reason doeas he have to shoot it. He focuses on his strong point which is getting assists what's wrong with that?

When the Suns picked up Shaq I thought it was going to be great for them. I WAS WRONG. If they wanted a dinosaur of a center they would have been better off with Motumbo or somone like that. Heck bring back Wilt Hamberlin he can't be much slower than Shaq and he's twice as old.

Shaq would have been a great player 15 years ago. That's just not so anymore. And you'll can hate on the Mavs all the way to the playoffs.

I think it was stupid  trading Devin Harris for Kidd. Harris was the future of the Mavs Kidd is someone who is going to retire in about 2 years. I think Cuban just wanted to make the trade to get attention because Shaq gone to the Suns, and I dont think Shaq is going to make them an elite team because if you watch the suns past couple of season they are a run and gun offense they make there way down the court with Stoudamire, and now they have to wait on 330+ pd Shaq to make his way down the court to make low post plays.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder