If HJ could not stop Silsbee than who will?

Guest ST4life

Guest ST4life

This thread can be spoken in half truths. HJ did beat Silsbee twice this year.

i am talking about the road to state

last time i checked once you lost you went home

there is no halfs about that 8)

Guest ST4life

im rooting for yall to bring back the state championship if HJ cant win it i want the team that sent us home to bring it back so we can say atleast we lsot to the state champs

Thanks

Guest ST4life

I think the toughest game in Austin will be the first one. If they win that one they should definitely bring it home, or lets hope so. Kennedale is a tough team, very athletic. Just play your game Silsbee you will be fine.

who did HJ play first round at state last year

I think the toughest game in Austin will be the first one. If they win that one they should definitely bring it home, or lets hope so. Kennedale is a tough team, very athletic. Just play your game Silsbee you will be fine.

Tyler Chappell Hill & they were A LOT tougher than Abilene Wylie was in the finals.  Man, it still stings knowing we're not going back to Austin.  Good Luck Silsbee.

Tyler Chappell Hill & they were A LOT tougher than Abilene Wylie was in the finals.  Man, it still stings knowing we're not going back to Austin.  Good Luck Silsbee.

Such is life. Some of still feel the sting even when we reach middle age.

GOOD THING THE SILSBEE HEAD COACH DANCED & CELEBRATED ON THE COURT AFTER BEATING HJ,CUZ HE WON'T BE DANCING ON THE COURT ANYMORE THIS YEAR.THAT WAS REALLY CLASSLESS AND DISRESPECTFUL TO THE HJ COACHES.ACT LIKE YOU KNOW HOW TO WIN LIKE AN ADULT

GOOD THING THE SILSBEE HEAD COACH DANCED & CELEBRATED ON THE COURT AFTER BEATING HJ,CUZ HE WON'T BE DANCING ON THE COURT ANYMORE THIS YEAR.THAT WAS REALLY CLASSLESS AND DISRESPECTFUL TO THE HJ COACHES.ACT LIKE YOU KNOW HOW TO WIN LIKE AN ADULT

No need to be rude man, they were just excited. If you hadn't gone for 32 years and pull it off you would've been excited also.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder