Who Will Be Cinderellas?

Unless at least two of your losses are in pre-district, 7-3 probably won't get ya the playoffs in that district. If you earn that record though, you'll have to beat New Caney, Cleveland, LC-M and Vidor. That's four wins. That means you'll have to pull off at least THREE major upsets among your games with PN-G, Nederland, Ozen, Central and Bridge City. I just don't see that happening. Certainly anything is possible, but y'all are just going to have to prove it on the field. All of this talk is kind of funny to those of us not from Lumberton.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless at least two of your losses are in pre-district' date=' 7-3 probably won't get ya the playoffs in that district. If you earn that record though, you'll have to beat New Caney, Cleveland, LC-M and Vidor. That's four wins. That means you'll have to pull off at least THREE major upsets among your games with PN-G, Nederland, Ozen, Central and Bridge City. I just don't see that happening. Certainly anything is possible, but y'all are just going to have to prove it on the field. [b']All of this talk is kind of funny to those of us not from Lumberton.

And far fetched :lol:

Got to love the attitude though :wink:

Well, I'm a mom who wouldn't really care about football if my son weren't playing, but even I know that this year's Raiders are a force to be reckoned with!

This is the group that have been together since 7th and 8th grade. Can you say UNDEFEATED? Mike Minton and Danny Golden did a great job. That's not to say that they'll sail through the season that way again, but you'll dang sure know they're here! If it doesn't happen this year, it will most certainly happen in '07-'08!

These kids have already been playing for Credeur for a couple of years, and they know how he runs the show. They have nothing but the ustmost respect for him. Some of his underling coaches may leave a little to be desired, but I know as far as my boy goes, Credeur ROCKS!

Ya'll better put the glass slippers away, cuz the Raiders are coming to raid the Castle!

I Love it!!!! I Love it!! I Love it!!!!!! Love ya' Blue!!

I was reading this at work and I was laughing so hard I had to shut my office door...

Lumberton is in the same boat we are in and I would never get on here talking about looking over your shoulder and putting on glass slippers...

I wish yall luck though...

My sons flag team was Undefeated last year.They have been playing together for two years now.The class of 2017-2018 is the coming out of Vidor high school. As gusher would say "get them glass slippers out now." and the other Lumberton Dad.says ' Hold on baby"

They have the same coach with them for two years and it is time ..Get ready Ozen,Png Ned,and even WOS bring it on,...

"hold on Baby" Look over your shoulders!!!!

Love ya' Blue

Go L-Town

My sons flag team was Undefeated last year.They have been playing together for two years now.The class of 2017-2018 is the coming out of Vidor high school. As gusher would say "get them glass slippers out now." and the other Lumberton Dad.says ' Hold on baby"

They have the same coach with them for two years and it is time ..Get ready Ozen' date='Png Ned,and even WOS bring it on,...

"hold on Baby" Look over your shoulders!!!!

Love ya' Blue

Go L-Town[/quote']

HAHAHAHA Man I spit coffee all over my screen! :lol:

As Jody would say......I dont care who you are, thats funny!

Is this the group from Lumberton that played Pop Warner? I thought so we beat them 36 to 6. Before the game the coach from Lumberton said in front of our players to our coach "I'll take it easy on you coach" I think that group will look good in glass slippers with matching skirts!

:lol:

Is this the group from Lumberton that played Pop Warner? I thought so we beat them 36 to 6. Before the game the coach from Lumberton said in front of our players to our coach "I'll take it easy on you coach" I think that group will look good in glass slippers with matching skirts!

:lol:

They have also been together since mothers-day-out too. That should count for something. :lol:

Hey kicker' date=' raider09 is having a REAL hard time admitting a few things that happen in the past. Maybe it is not Lumberton but DREAMWORLD! He has pm me all day. I hope his football playing is better than his spelling.[/quote']

Well he seems like a good kid, you cant blame a player for being optomistic. :wink:

I agree I wish him the best this year!

When I was at WOS, if the coaches(Hooks and Thompson) knew we were on a board talking, that would be our A$$!!!!!

you dont want to know what happened to us when they would find out what we did on the weekends :shock:

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83