Spurger vs. #3 Cayuga

KFDM COOP

sorry whsalum, didnt mean to leave you out...i just remembered most people picked BS by 10+ forgot about your post.  Yall shouldve listened to whsalum, he knows his stuff, his posts are always a good read.  I guess my point was in the last post though that i predicted that one close, i think i have a good idea about this one too...

Just messing with ya Nike,sometimes folks on here predict with there heart.I gotta admit I blew the EC/Newton pick.I didn't know who would win but I thought it would be close.Newton couldn't hit anything the other night and they had open looks everytime down the floor.Didn't look like the same club I saw earlier this year.

catman i know that is what goodrich did to them but that was early in the season im sure their in better shape now. Spurger needs to do just what WH did to them last year and make them set up in a half court offense every time which is what they dont want to do and do not give up easy layups and hope they have a off shooting night im not saying if spurger does this they will win but if they dont do this they will get blown out

Well, not many people on the board have probably seen Cayuga so i guess its hard to make a prediction on a game.  Although only 2 people have picked Cayuga on this thread, which is not enough.  I've seen both teams play, Cayuga is VERY athletic, especially for a 1A team.  Their best player, Summerville is a stud, but they are fairly deep too.  I've seen Cayuga beat Slocum at Slocum, which was almost like a playoff game with a playoff atmosphere (a Cayuga fan wanted to fight me).  I saw Cayuga beat a very good Martins Mill team in the Martins Mill tournament championship game.  Cayuga is very good folks, i think if they were in this area they might could make the playoffs in 2A or 3A.  They werent ranked #1 in the state for a while for no reason.  I think Spurger is good enough to beat Cayuga though, no doubt.  Although if Spurger beats Cayuga i'll be surprised, if they keep it within 10 pts i'd be a little surprised.  I think somewhere in the 10-20 pt range is pretty fair.  I know i'll get ripped for this post i imagine but dont forget i think i predicted the Slocum-BS game the best, everyone was picking BS by 10+ and i called it a tossup, and it was.  I'd like to hear what fivetool, i mean yugahoops, has to say on this thread....

You said only one thing on this post that was correct,Summerville is a good player. The rest of this is a piece of ---t! BIAS the only word that comes to mind.IMO you need to stick to predicting your east teams when they are playing east teams.I bet your more than surprised after this game and after BS and MM. NO you probably having a hard time getting that foot out of you mouth. I may get ripped for this post,but don't forget, me and a few others predicted this game pretty close to what the finial was, When some one said 10 to 20 point lose would be fair to say.Keep your day job NIKES-A-HASBEEN!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124