Kelly Headed to the State Tournament

hjhawks

Guest DickVitale

Yates had better not overlook Huntsville...Remember what I told you before the playoffs started? OK...It's happening...Let them keep looking over their shoulder, and get punched in the EYE!! ;D...

Guest DickVitale

DickieV and Dove - This post was about Kelly, not hunstville...

Not to seem harsh, but these kids worked hard for their spot.... degrading the acomplishment with the recruiting line gets pretty old....

If Kelly really recruited, two Kountze players from a few years back would have been there a few years ago.(Both were SETX MVP's if I remember correctly)   Kelly would not take them because they were moving just for sports.

I was minding my business and was CALLED into the thread!!  :D...You are right, though...I thought about that after I responded, and said....OH WELL, who cares about Kelly or TAPPS ANYWAY!! ;D...Just kidding...You are correct, nonetheless... ::)

Guest DickVitale

no problem....

They play St. Thomas in the first game.  Should be a great match up

::)...I told you....NO ONE CARES...There are like 23 schools total in TAPPS in their classification...I mean how many teams do YOU know that do not win a single district game, make the playoffs because there were only 3 schools in the entire district, and win a "state" title? (Houston St. Pius) Yes, it happenend it TAPPS....J-O-K-E...Put them in a UIL A or 2A classification and play ball! OK, off of my soap boax now... 8)

Guest DickVitale

if you don't care, don't post messages on this thread....

It is not their fault there are 3 teams in the district.  As I recall that district did pretty well against teams from this area...  Kountze, HJ, etc.

That's just my opinion on the matter...I particularly do not like the privates that recruit kids away from their neighborhood schools and give them pipe dreams about being the "stud" at their little rinky dink schools..Just a sore spot with me, thats all (can't you tell  8)) nothing personal...

Guest DickVitale

DIcky, I think you should give those schools a second chance.

Man you must be some bigot who is mad at Dickie V, ever since the post about J'Covan possibly playing for PAM in the playoff game (which didnt happen anyways) GET OVER IT!....  ::)

Dude has got some issues apparently, Dr Hoops....Or he is just obsessed with my GURU-ism!!  ;D..(is that a word?)

Guest stevenash

Hey Doc, what is it that I said that makes me a bigot?

Dickey-  Gurus NEVER have to ask whether something they uttered is or is not a word.

Are the two of you voting for Hillary or B.O.?

Guest DickVitale

Dickey-  Gurus NEVER have to ask whether something they uttered is or is not a word.

It was a joke..Please remove the stick from your rear, and the foot from your pie hole! :D

It was a joke..Please remove the stick from your rear, and the foot from your pie hole! :D

:D :D :D :D :D

oh and Stevie what kinda question is that. [glow=red,2,300]BARACK OBAMA BABY!!!![/glow]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn