1a.Kelly.....When Fazio on the mound

2. LCM...Tough week ahead in Brenham tourney

3. Westbrook...Need to win your own tourney this week

4. PNG...Show me you are the best at WB tourney

5. Nederland...Beat Hicks at Nederland tourney, could be long run

6. Vidor...Repeat at Woodville Tourney, you never know

7. Jasper...Compete with Vidor in Woodville Tourney

8..BC..make a statement in Nederland tourney

9..Kelly...Fazio, Celeste legitmate, get a No 3.

10..HJ...They can hit, should go 4-0 in Cleveland Tourney

Honorable Mentioned:  Orangefield, Buna, Ozen, Central, Hamshire-Fannett

Orangefield went 4-0 with 2 wins over Deweyville 8-1 and 12-1, a win over Lumberton 14-5, and a win over Huntington 8-6 (OF's Felts solo home run).

From KOGT.com

Saturday OF baseball competed in the Lumberton Tourn. In Game 1 they beat Lumb 14-5. Jace Statum struck out 10 and was also 2 for 4 with 2 rbi's; Zack Peevey went 2 for 3 with 4 rbi's; Chase Angelle was 2 for 3 with 3 rbi's. In Game 2 they defeated Huntington 8-6. Possum LaFleur was 3 for 4; Jacob Phelps was 4 for 4 including a Homerun; Clint Worthy went 2 for 4 with 3 rbi's; and Chase Angelle was 2 for 2 with 2 rbi's

This week they travel to Ozen on Tuesday before hosting the OF Classic this weekend

Fazio really struggled against PNG. I like the top 10. The only change I would make is move PNG ahead of Westbrook. PNG looks to have solid #2 and #3 starter's with Todd and Carnahan.

Admin was simply giving him some props and then ranked the Kelly team 9th.  Fazio was 88-90 this weekend and looked really good. 

Fazio did not struggle against PNG. This comes from both sides, the umpire did the struggling.

...and I am right there with you Terrier, I think PNG has a better team than Westbrook at this point.

I don't think you can judge anybody by one game. The PNG game was the first time I have ever seen Fazio pitch. Apparently he just didn't have his his best stuff that night. I wasn't slighting the young mans ability at all. Rice wouldn't have invested a scholarship in him if he wasn't talented.

I don't think you can judge anybody by one game. The PNG game was the first time I have ever seen Fazio pitch. Apparently he just didn't have his his best stuff that night. I wasn't slighting the young mans ability at all. Rice wouldn't have invested a scholarship in him if he wasn't talented.

Well said.

Fazio really struggled against PNG. I like the top 10. The only change I would make is move PNG ahead of Westbrook. PNG looks to have solid #2 and #3 starter's with Todd and Carnahan.

Admin was simply giving him some props and then ranked the Kelly team 9th.  Fazio was 88-90 this weekend and looked really good. 

Fazio did not struggle against PNG. This comes from both sides, the umpire did the struggling.

...and I am right there with you Terrier, I think PNG has a better team than Westbrook at this point.

was Fazio the kid throwing 95 this past summer

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder