Ozen vs. Lamar Consolidated Predictions?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not know what you guys are talking about. Ozen has a better team this season than last. I will admit I know nothing about LC other than they beat Dayton. However I do know that Powell was half of Dayton's scoring threat and he did not play in the loss if I understood correctly. I am with Mr. Vitale on this one. Ozen by 10.

I do not know what you guys are talking about. Ozen has a better team this season than last. I will admit I know nothing about LC other than they beat Dayton. However I do know that Powell was half of Dayton's scoring threat and he did not play in the loss if I understood correctly. I am with Mr. Vitale on this one. Ozen by 10.

Listen Trad, do you have a job? I'm trying to get a few of the Ozen suckers......errr supporters to bet me a dinner that Ozen doesn't make it out of their regionals. You in?

Guest DickVitale

Wishful thinking... ::)...This is what they are secretly saying in Houston.."Please God, don't make us play those boys from Beaumont!...I hope they lose BEFORE the regionals.....PLEASE!" wishful thinking. ;D

BLUEDOVE3, yes I do have a part time job and no I would not be interested in buying you a half a taco if Lamar C accidentally beats Ozen. And I am sure Mr. Vitale is a great guy but I also would not be interested in eating half a taco with him, nothing against Mr. Vitale. Lazeek, Ozen had a bad game the other night and still won. A better team will only bring on a better Ozen. BLUEDOVE3, try to stay on topic and get your own job and you could buy your own food.

If I read the BLUEDOVE3 offer correctly he offered to buy the Ozen supporters A (as in one)dinner if they won. As cheap as BLUEDOVE3 is I am guessing we would have had to split a taco at Taco Bell. I would much rather talk about basketball than taco's. Lamar C. will be playing their last game of the season tomorrow night. They had a decent year, see you next season Lamar. BLUEDOVE3, I am trying to save you some money here.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124