Barbers Hill vs. LaMarque Predictions?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the majority of the fans are not overlooking LaMarque...We are just not used to being in the boys playoffs this late. Toon and his staff has these boys playing hard and it will be a good game like the last one with Central.  2:00 in LaPorte...I hope the BH fans come in mass.

Barber's Hill is very capable of beating LM, but if the BH players overlook the coogs like many of their fans are, we might see a 2nd round exit for Barber's Hill...

Let's not give these 'little kiddie" posters any merit....I'm sure it's more of a joke on their part. Us more 'seasoned" posters, or maybe it's age, know better. BH is very capable of beating LaMarque just as LaMarque is very capable of beating BH...Ain't anyone that counts overlooking LaMarque.

It's still BARBERS HILL folks...They win ONE playoff game and you would swear they are making a trip to Austin!! ::) ::)...LaMarque by 20.

Most of these are from first/second time posters...they have no merit.  But I do like your prediction....hope it's as correct as your last one.  ;)

Guest DickVitale

OK lets be honest here...Did you guys REALLY think that you could beat Central? Honestly...You guys are like Appalachian State beating Michigan in football this past year...It DID happen, but really, what were the odds? Congrats, enjoy the win...You guys WILL be packing it up after Saturday afternoon...BH finished THIRD in that weak district...Yes they beat Central...Shot extraordinarily well from 3 that night...Shot twice as many free throws...Got very lucky in the end with the turnover gift and a circus shot at the buzzer....And really, that's all it took...BH advanced...It happens...LaMarque by 20... ;)

OK lets be honest here...Did you guys REALLY think that you could beat Central? Honestly...You guys are like Appalachian State beating Michigan in football this past year...It DID happen, but really, what were the odds? Congrats, enjoy the win...You guys WILL be packing it up after Saturday afternoon...BH finished THIRD in that weak district...Yes they beat Central...Shot extraordinarily well from 3 that night...Shot twice as many free throws...Got very lucky in the end with the turnover gift and a circus shot at the buzzer....And really, that's all it took...BH advanced...It happens...LaMarque by 20... ;)

BH beating Central is a long ways away from Appalchian State beating Michigan....Central ain't that good. Let's do get honest here.  ;) I personally did think BH had a chance to beat Central...I think they have a chance to beat LaMarque..I think Central's team is as good as LaMarque's. And trust me, we've heard all about the "weak" district thing...since day one..You're starting to sound like some of the baseball posters. ;D You giving me the twenty ?  ;D

It's still BARBERS HILL folks...They win ONE playoff game and you would swear they are making a trip to Austin!! ::) ::)...LaMarque by 20.

MR. DICK YOU ARE RIGHT,THEY THINK THEY HAVE WON STATE,AFTER ONE WIN. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D                                     

I wont call you an idiot, DICK. (in fear of you crying about it to Coop)  But I will say that you sir are the most NON-educated basketball person I have ever met.  Honest?  Honest?  Are you kiddin me.  FT were even at 24 each!!!  I called Toon and asked him myself!  FT were completely even for the game, so dont bring that up.  Officials fouled out our PG!!!  NONE of your players fouled out!!!  Ybarra kicked yalls butt THE ENTIRE GAME, not just the last shot.  He had 22 in the first HALF!!! 

We didnt act like any other team wouldnt have!  We won on a last second shot.  What were we supposed to do?  Stand there and wait for yall to shake hands and walk off calmly?  Give me a break.  It was a great game.  Kids played well, coaches from BH definetly OUTCOACHED central's, officials called it EVEN (FT's dont lie).  I wanna here what your EXCUSE is going to be after we beat LaMarque.

Im out!!

Guest DickVitale

Well, I am glad you have never met me, cause if you had I would probably slap the taste out of your mouth for talking to me like that, so lets both be happy about that...THE NEWSPAPER said that BH shot TWICE as many free throws than Central, and Toon probably does not even KNOW you.  The game is over..I am not worried about Central or BH..Dude, go away!

Guest DickVitale

Nothing like internet bullies.   :D :D

Got that right!  :D...I am sick of these people getting on here and becoming instant tough guys over a keyboard...Won't bust a grape in a fruit fight! ;D

Nothing like internet bullies.   :D :D

Sheez! I know it's going to look like I'm taking up for Dickie, but I don't think he's an internet bully. Ain't no punks in his family. Coach wouldn't raise a punk son. In fact Dickie is quite a character in real life too..hmmm

Atlanta, Ga  baby! hmmmm? ;D

The thing is DICK.  You dont know me.  And to be quit honest, I dont want to meet you.  Your an idio...nope not going to lower myself to your level.  See you prove my point everytime you open your trap.  NOTHING comes out of it but hot air.  So, no sir, I dont like fruit and dont want to hear your lame excuses or poor judgment of talent.and far reaching excuses of why your "theory" about basketball.  You have no credibility, no credentials, no "valid" points, and to be honest once again very very little knowledge of the facts.

BTW, Coach Toon and I are very very good friends.  Ive been watching him since he was at orangefield.  FT's were even.  BH won.  And your still watching....

Guest DickVitale

The thing is DICK.  You dont know me.  And to be quit honest, I dont want to meet you.  Your an idio...nope not going to lower myself to your level.  See you prove my point everytime you open your trap.  NOTHING comes out of it but hot air.  So, no sir, I dont like fruit and dont want to hear your lame excuses or poor judgment of talent.  You sticking to your "obviously" bogus one sided racial comments, and far reaching excuses of why your "theory" about basketball.  You have no credibility, no credentials, no "valid" points, and to be honest once again very very little knowledge of the facts.

BTW, Coach Toon and I are very very good friends.  Ive been watching him since he was at orangefield.  FT's were even.  BH won.  And your still watching....

If you would like to compare credentials, I am certain that your lack of credentials could not even come close...See, you get so angry because your lack of intelligence prohibits you from responding in any other way..If you dont like my comments, THEN DONT READ THEM...Its really very simple...But apparently you are equally as simple so that may be the problem.

For the last time I am NOT from Central...Tell you what, I will be at Lee College this evening...Come enjoy the game and maybe we "talk" this thing out..How about that? I am really a peaceful man..And stop stalking Coach Toon...

Guest DickVitale

MR. DICK the only thing that will shut them up is when they get beat,it coming soon. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Butt kicking coming in T-minus 26 hours and counting!! :D

OK.  OK.  I have had enough of this back and forth crap between BH and Others.

I have no connection to either team or town or KNOW anyone for that matter.  All I can say is what my 3 perceptions are from the outside.

1.  BH has always had 2 things going for them.  TRADITION of winning  and  Hard working kids

(usually spoiled rich kids or tough blue collar type, that won alot in 3A)

2.  Central has always had 2 things going for them.  Great Athletes  and   Great Athletes

(not saying they dont work hard, nothing racial, etc)

3.  BH had a better team this year than Central.  Record was better, tougher district, won bigger games, plus the final game which ended in a phenominal shot by a VERY good player

DickieV, the reason people attack you is because you claim to know so much and criticize others.  Its that simple.  You cant be RIGHT about every point.  People are going to have a valid point and you have to give credit where credit is due.  Not make "excuses" (as bc55fan says).  Be a grown up and stop challenging everyone to a fight just because they dont agree with you.

bc55fan, you sound like your a father of a kid on the team.  You must have some emotional connections to the game.  You and DickieV, BOTH have some valid points.   Dont stoop to low levels and call people "idiots" ...even if they call you names first.

If I had to lean towards a winner in the BH vs. LaMarque.  I am going to go with BH.  I like the contrast of fundamentals versus athleticism.  BH's fundamentals outplayed and outlasted Central's athleticism.  So I think BH can do it again.  BH 68   LaMarque  63

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83