Posada Believes The Rocket!!

KFDM COOP

Posada has been heavily drinking the kool aid in his la la mansion if he seriously thinks that Roger's wife, and Pettitte did HGH but not Roger.

Just take a look at Roger in 1989 and what he looks like now.

The only question remaining is how many times McNamee juiced up Roger.

Just because Roger's apperance has changed over 20 years doesn't mean he's on steriods.  I'm pretty sure you have changed quite a bit since 1989.  I now my apperance is a lot different since 1989 and I have never used steriods. 

Posada has been heavily drinking the kool aid in his la la mansion if he seriously thinks that Roger's wife, and Pettitte did HGH but not Roger.

Just take a look at Roger in 1989 and what he looks like now.

The only question remaining is how many times McNamee juiced up Roger.

Just because Roger's apperance has changed over 20 years doesn't mean he's on steriods.  I'm pretty sure you have changed quite a bit since 1989.  I now my apperance is a lot different since 1989 and I have never used steriods. 

Everybody's appearance will change over 20 years, but adding that much muscle mass when you are in your late 30's is highly questionable.  Look at how much larger his neck is and his overall body structures.  A man in his 30's doesn't have that kind of growth spurt naturally

Guest abovetherim

Sorry, I'm no better or worse than anyone else debating this issue. Except, I used steroids in my early twenties and have friends (I definitely won't name) who used them. I have a degree in nursing. So, in my degree plan there is biology, anatomy and physiology, microbiology, nutrition, several psychology courses, chemistry, pathophysiology and philosophy (common sense vs wisdom). So, I know a little about the human body, aging and development. I know a little about steroids. Men produce testosterone naturally and it is at their highest levels when a man is in their twenties. So, for an athlete to have more success in his late 30's and 40's than he did in his twenties IS NOT HUMANLY POSSIBLE without the use of performance enhancing drugs.

Now, we have Clements attempting to save face and his reputation denying the accusations of a FORMER POLICE OFFICER. I'm pretty sure McNamee knows what he'll face if he comments perjury and lies about this stuff. I have been asked in the past if I have anything against police officers.

Well, I have the utmost respect for them and I'll take the word of a former police officer over a man still winning Cy Young's in his forties (common sense here).

If Roger Clements were Jim Jones are you going to drink the kool-aid?

What does McNamee have to gain by telling the truth about Pettitte and being untruthful about Clements?

Men produce testosterone naturally and it is at their highest levels when a man is in their twenties. So, for an athlete to have more success in his late 30's and 40's than he did in his twenties IS NOT HUMANLY POSSIBLE without the use of performance enhancing drugs.

My sentiments EXACTLY!

As a former athletic trainer, it just doesn't add up when these baseball players are putting on this much muscle mass in their 30's.

The sad thing about all this is what will happen to these baseball players (and any other athlete getting juiced with roids) in about 20 to 30 years.

They really don't know all the long term consequences they are doing to their bodies.

We all feel a little different now about Clemens since he is lying. I fought it and fought it for a long time now. I lied to myself and said I believed him because darnit he is Roger Clemens and he is a big part of baseball since I was very young. He has always been around and been dominant. I just dont want to believe he cheated and is now lying about it.

BUT, I cant lie to myself either. I will not hate on Clemens because I still think he is a great, great pitcher and will always be one of the best no matter what. I only lose respect for him in a way because he just wont admit what is obviously true.

Would you also feel a lot better with The Rocket if he had just come out like Pettitte and admitted some wrong doing?

We all feel a little different now about Clemens since he is lying. I fought it and fought it for a long time now. I lied to myself and said I believed him because darnit he is Roger Clemens and he is a big part of baseball since I was very young. He has always been around and been dominant. I just dont want to believe he cheated and is now lying about it.

BUT, I cant lie to myself either. I will not hate on Clemens because I still think he is a great, great pitcher and will always be one of the best no matter what. I only lose respect for him in a way because he just wont admit what is obviously true.

Would you also feel a lot better with The Rocket if he had just come out like Pettitte and admitted some wrong doing?

This is a must.

America is a forgiving society.

We all must remember that the steriod era is much larger than most people EVER thought.

Roger and Bonds are the two biggest names of this era that were juiced, but they weren't the only ones.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami