23-A vs 24-A games

cma123

Spurger by 10+ if they show up, 5 if they don't

HD by 12

Courtside we need to sit by each other for this one! ;D

Well, if Spurger doesn't "show up" then they're definitly gonna lose! Broaddus has always had a great program year in and year out.....will be a close one, haven't seen Broaddus play so I can't say who.

As far as HD and Zavalla, I believe HD should pull this one out....Zavalla usually has extremely scrappy players and they flat out hustle the entire game, but HD will keep up and eventually pull away....HD by 10

Spurger by 10+ if they show up, 5 if they don't

HD by 12

Courtside we need to sit by each other for this one! ;D

Well, if Spurger doesn't "show up" then they're definitly gonna lose! Broaddus has always had a great program year in and year out.....will be a close one, haven't seen Broaddus play so I can't say who.

As far as HD and Zavalla, I believe HD should pull this one out....Zavalla usually has extremely scrappy players and they flat out hustle the entire game, but HD will keep up and eventually pull away....HD by 10

I  promise you this team from Spurger will show up!! ;)

Well about the Broaddus team, they are not as good as they usually are from years before. They lost a key player to there team, PG Colton Williams, but I know Chaz Heil will show up. I have seen Spurger play this year and will the Whittaker boys in the paint, they will more than rule out Chaz Heil's impact on the game. I say Phillip and Sheffield have a big game. Im going kinda on the limb with this prediction, [glow=red,2,300]Spurger by 15.[/glow]  8)

Well on to the Zavalla/HD game, well the diagnoses is, (ha, kinda like that...get it cause im a Dr. ? alright never mind back to the prediction... ;D) I have seen Zavalla play this year and they really dont have much talent wise, they have a good boy in the post, I heard they, just like Broaddus, had lost their PG, not quite sure on that but if so that is very detrimental, they are a very scrappy team, that should not be taken lightly cause the minute you start thinking you have the game wrapped up they will just start clawing there way back. I have not seen HD play this year, I can only go by results from games they have played. Im gunna go with Zavalla coming away with this one, very close, LOW and I mean LOW scoring game...Which I believe would be in Zavalla's favor... So I have Zavalla in a Snoozerzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!  ;D 8)

DR THE C--- I HOPE YOU ARE NOT TRYING TO BE A MR.DICK :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Oh god I hope not myself!!! We are having a hard enough time dealing with the one we have now.

Cat, you Crazy, I'm the Doc I make a name for myself.  ;D

What something I say give you thoughts (or should I say nightmares) of Dickie V? lol  :D

Cat who BS play? the winner of who and who?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124