Dayton vs. Ozen/63-55 OZEN WINS/COMMENTS

Gabe

Guest DickVitale

Boutte was tinkering with lineups, resting players with minor injuries, and simply trying to get the heck out of Dayton with no one hurt. There were also playoff opponents in the stands with pads and paper, so you KNOW he had to throw them off as well.  Now they go back to THEIR head coach and say, "coach, Ozen is very beatable, Dayton played them real close!"....Then...BOOM...playoff mission accomplished....It's all very simple really.. ;)

Boutte was tinkering with lineups, resting players with minor injuries, and simply trying to get the heck out of Dayton with no one hurt. There were also playoff opponents in the stands with pads and paper, so you KNOW he had to throw them off as well.  Now they go back to THEIR head coach and say, "coach, Ozen is very beatable, Dayton played them real close!"....Then...BOOM...playoff mission accomplished....It's all very simple really.. ;)

Probably the reason why I saw Ozen's star player playing pick-up games at the local YMCA Monday night.

Guest DickVitale

You think those scouts haven't been to the last 6 or 7 ozen games, i would be willing to bet they have

Nooooo, of course not.... ::)..They were busy at the Yates games watching that juggernaut that they have over there!! ::) ::)

Guest whoabroncos09

i am veryyyy disappointed with ozen.

the varsity basketball team decide to shatter the mirror in the girls lockeroom.

after the game there was a little trash talk from some of the players...

but when the coaches came in between it stopped.

that is very unsportsman like.

but all in all.

the game was veryyyyyyyy exciting.

the broncos gave it all they had.

good job boys.

Guest DickVitale

Kids will be kids...It goes for both sides as far as the trash talk goes so be verrrrry disappointed in the Dayton kids as well....Send the bill to BISD, it will be taken care of... ::)

Guest whoabroncos09

im not disappointed in dayton.

we didnt go and distroy their lockeroom.

trash talk happens.

with EVERYBODY.

evey team.

every player.

and some fans.

it happens.

its apart of high school sports.

but breaking things in your oppenents school..

that is just disrespectful.

That's too bad.  Makes me feel uneasy when our brothers across town are acting a dang fool like that.  But with that said, there has to be another story to this.  Were they provoked?

it was a complete accident the jv kids were celebrating/horseplaying in the locker room after an undefeated season and the mirror got broke but Boutee has or is paying for it and the kids were punished complete accident

Probably the reason why I saw Ozen's star player playing pick-up games at the local YMCA Monday night.

lol at bluedove which player are you referring to??

I hate to bust people out like that, but kid over 5'9" with black hair between 150 - 200 pounds. You know, the one that plays good "D" but quite "FRANKLY" is one hellava player :D

I hate to bust people out like that, but kid over 5'9" with black hair between 150 - 200 pounds. You know, the one that plays good "D" but quite "FRANKLY" is one hellava player :D

dnt worry boutee runs em 4 it the reason you seen em was bcuz boutee gave em the day off

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami