Hawk Hecklers

MWhizzie

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fans and opponents of HJ, if you have something to say about the hecklers after a game, come here to say it.  Someone brought up the fact that most HJ game threads end up turning into hawk heckler threads.  hopefully this will keep that from happening.  I will be watching all HJ game threads, and will delete any comments about the hecklers unless it is also somehow relevant to the game itself.  I will also monitor this thread, and if the trash talking starts getting like it does on some of the other threads, comments will be deleted and warnings sent out.  I'm not trying to be a jerk about this, it's just that the hecklers are probably the most debated subject on the basketball forum.  while this is great for the forum itself, it's important that we follow the rules and abstain from insulting each other.  with that being said, have fun!

Guest bballdude

LoL. So true bullets every hj game thread does turn into a hawk hecklers debate. lol. But anyways these guys are good i have respect for any group of students that follows their team as faithfully as these guys do. I was at the state basketball tourney last year and Hj had the best group of fans their. Do the hecklers support their baseball team as well? what about football?

LoL. So true bullets every hj game thread does turn into a hawk hecklers debate. lol. But anyways these guys are good i have respect for any group of students that follows their team as faithfully as these guys do. I was at the state basketball tourney last year and Hj had the best group of fans their. Do the hecklers support their baseball team as well? what about football?

baseball- everygame you will see tailgates down and the grills grillin...come grab a link sometime.

football- well. i was there. but im also a player...

HOWEVER- the ladie hawks rolled over the coldspring trojans tonight in Barbers Hill and we WERE there.

baseball- everygame you will see tailgates down and the grills grillin...come grab a link sometime.

HOWEVER- the ladie hawks rolled over the coldspring trojans tonight in Barbers Hill and we WERE there.

Senior?

Well here is my 2 cents

As many of you know I am the board admin for dfwhssports and I wish I had the amount of traffic on my basketball forum as you guys have.

SE Tx is blessed with great fans who are very loyal to their school. I am partial to Silsbee because that is where I am from.

Hecklers keep doing what you are doing, just keep it classy.

Senior?

yes sir.

Guest DickVitale

Well here is my 2 cents

As many of you know I am the board admin for dfwhssports and I wish I had the amount of traffic on my basketball forum as you guys have.

SE Tx is blessed with great fans who are very loyal to their school. I am partial to Silsbee because that is where I am from.

Just give it some time SVille, it will happen....Besides, Coop PAID most of us to stay on here!! ;D ;D...Try THAT method!! Traffic city, baaaby!!

Well here is my 2 cents

Just give it some time SVille, it will happen....Besides, Coop PAID most of us to stay on here!! ;D ;D...Try THAT method!! Traffic city, baaaby!!

I need you to come over and spread your knowledge and words of wisdom

I thought this thread was about the Hawk Hecklers..........anyway here is my two cents.  I think it is absolutely brilliant!!  I watched them when they played OF in Orangefield.  They were loud and did not appear to be disrespectful from where I was sitting.  They had some clever chants (cheers for lack of a better word) and just really seemed supportive of their team.  All schools should have something like this.  It really reminded me more of a college type atmosphere.  More power to them as long as they keep it classy!!!

Heck, I love all that.  The kids at OF are trying to create their own version of it and the dang parents are whiney and make them move so they don't actually have to stand up and cheer.  Isn't that what being a fan is about? If you wanna sit there and not cheer for your team stay home and catch it on the news. When H-J came to our place the 25 Hawk Hecklers were much louder than the 150 kids from OF.  Last night our kids got the message and got after it in Jasper and I think really gave our boys some energy. What is UT's deal? COME EARLY, BE LOUD!! I think there is something else but I can't remember it...  :)

I thought this thread was about the Hawk Hecklers..........anyway here is my two cents.  I think it is absolutely brilliant!!  I watched them when they played OF in Orangefield.  They were loud and did not appear to be disrespectful from where I was sitting.  They had some clever chants (cheers for lack of a better word) and just really seemed supportive of their team.  All schools should have something like this.  It really reminded me more of a college type atmosphere.  More power to them as long as they keep it classy!!!

Easy there mamacat...This is not a place for thin skin

Heck, I love all that.  The kids at OF are trying to create their own version of it and the dang parents are whiney and make them move so they don't actually have to stand up and cheer.  Isn't that what being a fan is about? If you wanna sit there and not cheer for your team stay home and catch it on the news. When H-J came to our place the 25 Hawk Hecklers were much louder than the 150 kids from OF.  Last night our kids got the message and got after it in Jasper and I think really gave our boys some energy. What is UT's deal? COME EARLY, BE LOUD!! I think there is something else but I can't remember it...  :)

haha heck yeah.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami