New predictions after Friday night !!!!

Cleveland

Splendora

Huffman

Coldspring

Tarkington

Shepherd

Liberty

If you lose to BC you have no business playing Varsity Football. (PANTHERS)

DARKHORSE = TARKINGTON

so what you trying to say about BC?

New predictions after Friday night !!!!

Cleveland

Splendora

Huffman

Coldspring

Tarkington

Shepherd

Liberty

DARKHORSE = TARKINGTON

so what you trying to say about BC?

You guys are dense! Start using your context clues and see if you can determine the underlying meaning. If you still don't get I'll try to help, but everyone should get a chance to learn on their own. :)

• 1 month later...

your a moron...

I don't have a dog in this fight but if you are going to call someone a moron then you should do it correctly. It's "You're a moron not your a moron". I'm just saying!

OK are we done with the English lesson. I had no idea we were being graded on our literacy. Lets get something straight. Cleveland is on a role. The possibility of Splendora winning out is very slim. The end result is going to be Cleveland, Coldsprings, and then Huffman.

Cleveland will win out. Coldsprings will lose to Cleveland. Huffman received a loss to both of those opponents and will win out. So that is merely my opinion but it is more than likely to happen.

TLU?  No love for the CATS?  They have defeated Coldspring the past two years and were supposed to get stomped by them.  Last time I checked, Splendora has been Undefeated district champs for two years.  Don't go writing Splendora off because they always seem to rise up and bite you in the butt.  Good luck to the Indians and Trojans in the games to come, and I predict Splendora will rise to the occasion this week.  They finally put together a total football game last week. 

Honestly I will give you the benefit of the doubt and some what agree with you. But with all that is in me, I can not see that happening. It will be a long bye week for the Wildcats if they were to lose this week. Only chance Splendora has to beat Cleveland is to beat Coldsprings. It just won't happen if they lose this one. Yah dig??

That reply was for 2MADRE!!!

I know it is holding on to something that may be a little far fetched, but for some reason Splendora always finds a way to beat Coldspring.  Cleveland on the other hand is a world beater this year and will be tougher to get around than Coldspring.  I Feel ya dawg.  Give those Wildcats some love. 

The hatred for coldspring that seems to live in the hearts of everyone who has ever attended Splendora will make itself known again this week. I was a wildcat i know the talk "Speed Kills" but look back the past two years. Splendora was slow but had a chip on their shoulder. The same chip thats there now. Just cant win to slow to stupid and dare i say it under coached. Get cocky coldspring because unless you get a track meet. You are going to get punched in the mouth. Sweat lead your team and please dont make me look bad. And as for Cleveland that is another fight for another day and the respect everyone on the varsity team has for Coach T should keep it like the battle for the bell. That said Coach T i wish you had it like this last year so i would have had a crack at these boys. lol

Lets get something straight. Cleveland is on a role. The possibility of Splendora winning out is very slim. The end result is going to be Cleveland, Coldsprings, and then Huffman.

Cleveland will win out. Coldsprings will lose to Cleveland. Huffman received a loss to both of those opponents and will win out. So that is merely my opinion but it is more than likely to happen.

That is the best prediction i have seen on here yet. I havent seen huffman play but as weak as the other teams are i say it looks good.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder