22-3A Who makes playoffs? Top3

Guest RBarker

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LIBERTY IS LOOKING FOR THE 2008 2009 DISTRICT CHAMPIONSHIP FOLLOWED BY HUFFMAN AND COLDSPRINGS IN THE PLAYOFFS

I have to agree. Been a while since a championship for us. New coaches, hard work, talent comming back plus some younger ones stepping up. Could be the making of a good year for the Panthers.

LIBERTY IS LOOKING FOR THE 2008 2009 DISTRICT CHAMPIONSHIP FOLLOWED BY HUFFMAN AND COLDSPRINGS IN THE PLAYOFFS

I have to agree. Been a while since a championship for us. New coaches, hard work, talent comming back plus some younger ones stepping up. Could be the making of a good year for the Panthers.

ITS GONNA BE A TOUGH ROAD BUT THE GRAPEVINE SAYS JAMES RIDDICK IS COMING BACK ONE OF LIBERTYS 2ND TEAM ALL DISTRICT D LINE MAN IS COMING BACK IT WILL PUT A STRONG DEFENSIVE FRONT

AND SLIMBO HUFFMAN CANT HANDLE LIBERTY YOU MADE A BAD DECISION LEAVING THIS BEING LIBERTYS YEAR TO SHINE AGAIN

If I remember the players right - and I may well not - the Panthers will be better off with Riddick than Cummings.  Was not the Cummings boy kind of a discipline problem.  Last I remember Riddick was a strong player and good teammate.

Where has Riddick been?

If I remember the players right - and I may well not - the Panthers will be better off with Riddick than Cummings.  Was not the Cummings boy kind of a discipline problem.  Last I remember Riddick was a strong player and good teammate.

your right oldtimer, the cummings boy was a good player but a major disipline problem. Good for about 2 personal fouls per game.

ITS GONNA BE A TOUGH ROAD BUT THE GRAPEVINE SAYS JAMES RIDDICK IS COMING BACK ONE OF LIBERTYS 2ND TEAM ALL DISTRICT D LINE MAN IS COMING BACK IT WILL PUT A STRONG DEFENSIVE FRONT

AND SLIMBO HUFFMAN CANT HANDLE LIBERTY YOU MADE A BAD DECISION LEAVING THIS BEING LIBERTYS YEAR TO SHINE AGAIN

Ha, we will see

Riddick if thats really you i am glad your coming back but it is going to be tough for you to just jump in and play somewhere.

the coaches haven't seen you play and have everything set up offensively and deffensively...you are a good asset to the team and will be used somewhere but i doubt you jump right into a starting spot somewhere

Riddick come on over to Huffman and you can stay with Uncle Etbu bruhta..... Good luck to all the teams  in our district today in your scrimmages and have fun no injuries.

I saw many of the Splendora players at the BH vs Cleveland game and enjoyed visiting with them. I have always like the Wildcats bc they have cock in their walk and are hard nose kids. Good luck to SP and all of the teams in our district.

How did you guys do ETBU? Sounds like Cleveland may be at the top of the heap at this stage. Liberty looked better than I thought they would but we still have alot to get better at.   :)

We did OK but only was about half to 2/3 to the way through when the rains came. We scored on a long pass pay to one of our wr's and other than that about it. Both defenses shut down the offense but we will see more when we play OF next week. What up with Hardin? I thought they were going to be pretty good this year?

Hardin will be ok in their district. I think they'll be on the bubble as far as making the playoffs cause they do have some good teams in that district. Hardins QB looked good in the 7 on 7 earlier in the year but he had alot of heat on him yesterday and in my opinion didn't look near as good as i would have expected. However in the 2A ranks they probably will be able to protect him better. If he does have time to throw you'll have to lookout cause they have some really good receivers who can go up and get the ball. The Villamez boy played RB and TE, he didn't catch any passes yesterday but he also looked awesome in 7 on 7 earlier in the year. He did run the ball a few times and made Hardins only TD on about a 15-20 yard run in which he broke numerous tackles. I believe this boy will be playing college football somewhere after he graduates ( he's only a junior ). Hardin's weak spot is in their line play, both offensive and defensive. Also not alot of overall speed. They do have a few boys who can run but overall not a very fast team.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476