SPURGER @ BIG SANDY WHO WILL WINS THIS ONE

CATMAN

I think Spurger should have this one by 8.  I saw the last game, it was a very close one with Spurger in the lead most of the game.  With BS having 2 key players out we should have the upper hand.  I know it's at their home place and they haven't lost one in 7, but we almost did it last time with their full crew.  BS is a very good team though, Spurger will have to play good ball--but still think we would win this one even if all BS players were well.  Good luck boys!!!!!! ;):D ;D ;D

I think Spurger should have this one by 8.  I saw the last game, it was a very close one with Spurger in the lead most of the game.  With BS having 2 key players out we should have the upper hand.  I know it's at their home place and they haven't lost one in 7, but we almost did it last time with their full crew.  BS is a very good team though, Spurger will have to play good ball--but still think we would win this one even if all BS players were well.   Good luck boys!!!!!! ;):D ;D ;D

It's nice to dream

I think Spurger should have this one by 8.  I saw the last game, it was a very close one with Spurger in the lead most of the game.  With BS having 2 key players out we should have the upper hand.  I know it's at their home place and they haven't lost one in 7, but we almost did it last time with their full crew.  BS is a very good team though, Spurger will have to play good ball--but still think we would win this one even if all BS players were well.  Good luck boys!!!!!! ;):D ;D ;D

DREAMS COME TRUE EVERY NOW AN THEN 2QWIK ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

It's nice to dream

I think Spurger should have this one by 8.  I saw the last game, it was a very close one with Spurger in the lead most of the game.  With BS having 2 key players out we should have the upper hand.  I know it's at their home place and they haven't lost one in 7, but we almost did it last time with their full crew.  BS is a very good team though, Spurger will have to play good ball--but still think we would win this one even if all BS players were well.   Good luck boys!!!!!! ;):D ;D ;D

It's nice to dream

2qwik4u-Look's like this one came true huh? I wasn't so far off now was I? Just have faith in my team and know they are good!  Was a great game, BS -was tough- Congrats Spurger!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Well, I PICK SPURGER... BY 40!! They have 3- 6'7 guards, and they have a 7'6 center from China that just moved to Spurger... He is Yao Ming's cousin, Chow Ming. :D..They just gained their eligibility today...BIG SANDY IS IN TROUBLE!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Vitale this guys are transfers,they have to wait for next season to play.NEXT SEASON WATCH OUT!! :o :o :o :o :o ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124