SPURGER @ BIG SANDY WHO WILL WINS THIS ONE

CATMAN

JEF------------34---------------MIKEY-------------11----------34-----KNEE--------11--------RIGHT FINGER

This sucks catman, I wont spurger to win but I wont them to win against  BS at full strength. I hope it is not real serious with either of the boys. I will be looking forward to seeing BS farther down the line. Give Jeff and Mikey my best,and I hope they get well soon. :) :)

Guest orangeman

This will be a good one. I've got as much respect for the Big Sandy basketball program as anybody, but for some reason, something in my gut tells me Spurger wins this one. I could definitely be wrong, but I'm going with my gut feeling. Spurger by 5. I wish I could be there to watch this one.

Well if BS is missing TWO starters and one being such a key player in #34....it will be a very close game and since it's gonna be at BS, I'm goin with BS by 4.

I would consider their last game a close one.  Spurger stayed ahead until the end of the 3rd or beginning of 4th. Spurger only lost by 5 @ their place, playing BS as a whole, NO ONE missing.  Maybe the two will make a speedy recover. 

Good luck Spurger and BS!!

Guest DickVitale

Well, I PICK SPURGER... BY 40!! They have 3- 6'7 guards, and they have a 7'6 center from China that just moved to Spurger... He is Yao Ming's cousin, Chow Ming. :D..They just gained their eligibility today...BIG SANDY IS IN TROUBLE!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Guest DickVitale

Chow Ming is good for 30pts and 20 reb against your WILDCATS!! You had better recognize!!  :D :D....No, seriously, Is Big Sandy at the top of the standings in the district? Is Spurger on their heels or something? Big game?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124