Friday night's Game of the Week!! Need your input!!!!

It seems that aggies does not want to broadcast the EC vs Hardin game. EC vs Hardin game is the best game by far tom night. Don't say its not as much pressure because this game does mean alot its about seedings and that means alot in the playoffs. I mean you had Kountze vs Hardin last week didn't broadcast, EC vs Kountze you didn't broadcast and now EC vs Hardin and you don't want to broadcast. So whats the deal. Those are some very good games to broadcast.

baseball25, let me clue you in on a few things. There will be pressure in the EC-Hardin game, but not the kind of pressure a team will experience if their playoff hopes were riding on the outcome of that game. Both of these teams WILL be going to the playoffs. Some of these other games have scenarios were if a team were to lose, they would be out or would need some help to get into the playoffs. This would be more like a playoff game, one and done type pressure. EC and Hardin can lose this game and still be in. There will be pressure, but I am sorry to say not near as much as some of these other teams will be experiencing.

Regarding not wanting to do some games or not having done some other games that you have mentioned, let me explain. The Hardin-Kountze game was done by another website, they got first dibs. I chose to do the Ozen-Nederland game that night which was a real good game, Nederland came close to pulling off the upset. Kountze ripped Hardin a new one that night, I think I had the better game. Plus I had not done an Ozen game and wanted to do one before the season was over. I broadcasted the Kountze-Hardin game when it was in Hardin, so I felt like spreading the wealth. As for the Kountze-EC game, I could not do that game that night because I was working( I have a regular job you know). We only did the HJ-Silsbee game that night, we are contracted to do all HJ games. I did do the first EC-Kountze game when Kountze won by 2 in Kountze. See another double dipper.

I am still considering doing the EC-Hardin game but with how some of these posters came on here with the bashing, I am wondering if I should even go over there. Also, I have a sick wife at home, and that situation will determine where or if I am going anywhere.

I will post later tonight where I am going.

You sound like some country hick that has just decided to come on here and attack me for whatever reason..Besides, NO ONE WAS EVEN TALKING OR REFERRING TO YOU!! So, with that being said, shut up speak when you are spoken to, boy...No one knows you..You have 6 posts and all of a sudden you are the board spokesperson?...basketballcoach, you MUST be some crazy kid in computer class screwing off...so...get back to your school work, son.

Classic

Go to Kingwood...I would like to hear Aggie and Dickie V

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami