*Ozen 78 Lumberton 49 Final*

dude..ill admit.. im the craziest fan lumberton has when i get the chance to be there.. if the 6 foot 10 girls arent the starters then they need to quit basketball... typical ozen wants to get cocky when they are winning something and rub it in... we get it ozen.. you beat us in basketball.. but i mean.. what else do you beat Lumberton in?

I was at the game, Ozen is a very good ball club, But who cares if they run it up there playing hard and giving a 100 percent there doing there job. I am from lumberton and a lumberton fan but I don't mind ozen running it up its basketball its part of the game.  Lumberton used to run it up on teams they just can't do it this year becasue they don't have the team that the had in years past. So lumberton fans stop pouting thats how the game of basketball is, stop being sore losers.

The Classy thing to do when you are ahead by enough where you know you cant lose is to not neccessarliy let up.. its a sport.. i mean by all means play.. but you dont keep the full court insane pressure on.. wether or not it was the third or fourth or first stringers in.. ozen is classless. end of story. WE were beat we knew it. but to keep rubbing it in our faces is rediculous. i mean mabe the coach was to into the jv girls walking it out in the stands or the ozen parents doing the soulja boy to notice.. but enough is enough at some point.

There are different ways to view this story. When Lumberton's subs aren't subs anymore and become starters this will help them. Every kid takes something with them from every game they play, win or lose. What may seem unsportsmanlike today could turn into a blessing for next year. Your second string playing Ozen's first string. Goods minutes for your second string and not much playing time for theirs. Sounds like a good scenerio for Lumberton. Hold your head up and keep playing hard!!!

Good luck to all of the teams who are currently headed to the playoffs and those working to clinch a spot.  Playing hard until the regular season is completed is a good way to prepare, which is what Ozen has done.  In the past when able to do so, Lumberton did the same thing--also the last quarter and a half was completed with Ozen's bench...  So if Ozen's bench played that hard and well against Lumberton's second string, we should have some great basketball to come in the next couple of years.  Only a classy talented coach can make a second and third string appear to be starters to a group of spectators who can identify every dance move made across the gym.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn