Spurger defeats West Hardin 69 - 65

Guest orangeman

COURT-SIDE Was copeland call for any offense  fouls when he pushes off with his left arm.He does it all the time ,and never is call for its @ WH

No not "1", and their were many, many, many, let me STRESS many times he could have been called on it. 

When Brookeland played WH earlier in the year, they were some very noticable times when he did push off, and had no call, or even called a blocking foul.

COURT-SIDE Was copeland call for any offense  fouls when he pushes off with his left arm.He does it all the time ,and never is call for its @ WH

@ THE BS GAME HE DID NOT HAVE A FIELD GOAL THE 1ST HALF.

I DONT THINK WHAT YOUR DOING IS GOINGTO WORK, HE HAS TO BE THE DISTRICT MVP. HE IS Y FOR THE BEST PAYER IN THE DISTRICT

@ THE BS GAME HE DID NOT HAVE A FIELD GOAL THE 1ST HALF.

I DONT THINK WHAT YOUR DOING IS GOINGTO WORK, HE HAS TO BE THE DISTRICT MVP. HE IS Y FOR THE BEST PAYER IN THE DISTRICT

HUH? I didn't understand any of your post.

I believe that reality is trying to tell you to quit dogging on Tyler and the he is BY FAR the best player in the district.  I heard from fans at WH, that some idiot(all schools have them) fan was yelling about at least Spurger was a team and not just one player when Spurger was down by 10 in the 3rd period.  Now that's FUNNY.  

I believe that reality is trying to tell you to quit dogging on Tyler and the he is BY FAR the best player in the district.  I heard from fans at WH, that some idiot(all schools have them) fan was yelling about at least Spurger was a team and not just one player when Spurger was down by 10 in the 3rd period.  Now that's FUNNY. 

1. I don't think that anyone is dogging on Tyler Copeland.  Everyone knows he is one of the BEST in this area, but that he DOES push off quite often w/ his left hand. 

2.  As far as the idiot fan, he did prove a point.  Unlike the HD game, the team didn't fall apart when P. Whittaker was taken out of the game again. They kept their heads up and played as a TEAM.  Now that is what is REALLY FUNNY.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder