Which School has the best Athletic Facilities????

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Silsbee's facilities are getting better every year. You gotta love that stadium' date=' but I wish they would build a locker room a little closer to the field for the Tigers at halftime.[/quote']

I agree on getting some locker rooms closer to the field, Last year when BC played jasper there the guys pretty much had to walk a half mile to get to the field house. But I would have to say Silsbee's Football field, and BH Baseball facilities are the best in the area IMO...... :)

BH's baseball field is nice (suppose to get some additional work this summer). BH football field would be great if the visitors side was bigger. BH basketball building is getting a ton of money from the last bond issue--it should be the best HS gym around when finished. BH tennis courts are top of the line.

Guest Kelly Football

One of these days we'll have some very nice facilities. Turf will come within 2 years along with a much larger stadium.

How's Nederland's Press Box now?

Substandard , I think. very basic with folding chairs and a couple of window units trying to keep it cool. I think the audio setup is old, and its cramped. At least they have the scrolling message bar on top of the scoreboard that they control from up there. They should have high-speed internet up there this year.

I was on the field last season during the Silsbee/Palestine game and those things were everywhere. Looks like little BBs. Amazing how far turf fields have come since the old Astroturf days. The Dome's turf isn't near as forgiving as the new field turf. I could see how injuries could occur.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83