Indian Stadium

I here Nederland is looking at putting a bond together for their district including a new stadium in it.

They dont like to be outdone in Nederland LOL

Our stadium is over 50 years old too.  Its time for an upgrade.

You guys need a new stadium?  Look at Jasper's then come talk to me about needing a new stadium.

I here Nederland is looking at putting a bond together for their district including a new stadium in it.

You guys need a new stadium?  Look at Jasper's then come talk to me about needing a new stadium.

I know Jasper's is almost 80 years old.  Tell the school district to pass a bond.

Now personally I don't see why West Brook would want any part of the new stadium.  Ozen and Central do need to stadium but not West Brook.  WB's stadium is nice because it is right there on campus and it has a more intimidating feeling.

what the heck is that supposed to mean?  Brook is in the same boat as us and Ozen.  Talked to a few Westfield fans and they laughed at Brooks stadium.  Saying this was the ragediest they have been in.  I quickly defended them and at this point the score was 0-0 at the end of the first.  They were scared.  My point is I'm glad all three schools can have a breath of fresh air with some brand new turf to kick around.

I know Jasper's is almost 80 years old.  Tell the school district to pass a bond.

To be honest with you even with all the rich tradition Jasper has in football, I still don't think the bond would pass. 

• 2 weeks later...

Why?

Dayton used to be in Jaspers district when I was a junior high coach.

I always enjoyed the long bus trip to Jasper because to be honest they had the friendliest coaching staff and the kids ALWAYS exhibited good sportsmanship.

They won state in track in the 80's and the school district doesn't even have a track!

Bond issues that involved building a track or expanding the football stadium were always voted down due to the sentiment...

You won state without a track, why do we need to build one.

Historically passing any bond issue in Jasper has been an uphill battle.

Why?

Dayton used to be in Jaspers district when I was a junior high coach.

I always enjoyed the long bus trip to Jasper because to be honest they had the friendliest coaching staff and the kids ALWAYS exhibited good sportsmanship.

They won state in track in the 80's and the school district doesn't even have a track!

Bond issues that involved building a track or expanding the football stadium were always voted down due to the sentiment...

You won state without a track, why do we need to build one.

Historically passing any bond issue in Jasper has been an uphill battle.

they did build a track in the late 90's I believe, we always talked about how stinkin' good they were even without a track. you could see the dirt circle they wore on the field they practiced on where the jasper CC meet started and finished. unbelievable!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont