Arch for MVP Posted 11 hours ago Report Posted 11 hours ago Sounds like it was a fun second half to watch atleast. Looks like huffman figuring things out offensively Quote
SETXsports Posted 11 hours ago Author Report Posted 11 hours ago Thanks for the score update!SCORE UPDATEHuffman 48Bridge City 334th Quarter Quote
DLivingston Posted 11 hours ago Report Posted 11 hours ago I think every HH score was 50+ yards. Big speed Quote
Setxhasbeen Posted 11 hours ago Report Posted 11 hours ago Huffman RB and WR, that brother combo. Those kids are exceptional explosive ball players. Quote
DLivingston Posted 11 hours ago Report Posted 11 hours ago Just now, Setxhasbeen said: Huffman RB and WR, that brother combo. Those kids are exceptional explosive ball players. 11 or 5 Wr? They both were good. RB is fantastic Quote
PolkHighLegend Posted 10 hours ago Report Posted 10 hours ago 1 minute ago, Setxhasbeen said: Huffman RB and WR, that brother combo. Those kids are exceptional explosive ball players. Yeah they really are. The RB has to be the front runner for district MVP. Bridge City waited too long to get started. Vidor will drop 60 on Huffman. I'm curious how the Huffman Lumberton game will go but I think Huffman probably wins. Quote
PolkHighLegend Posted 10 hours ago Report Posted 10 hours ago 1 minute ago, DLivingston said: 11 or 5 Wr? They both were good. RB is fantastic 5 DLivingston 1 Quote
SETXsports Posted 10 hours ago Author Report Posted 10 hours ago Thanks for the score update!SCORE UPDATEHuffman 48Bridge City 33FINAL Quote
htown76 Posted 10 hours ago Report Posted 10 hours ago 38 minutes ago, PolkHighLegend said: Yeah they really are. The RB has to be the front runner for district MVP. Bridge City waited too long to get started. Vidor will drop 60 on Huffman. I'm curious how the Huffman Lumberton game will go but I think Huffman probably wins. Huffman is going to destroy Lumberton then destroy vidor. 3evi wagner has 3 sacks and the bacon brothers will have 8 tds combined Quote
ya_know Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago 8 hours ago, htown76 said: Huffman is going to destroy Lumberton then destroy vidor. 3evi wagner has 3 sacks and the bacon brothers will have 8 tds combined Destroy is not the word I would use. I believe they can beat Lumberton, but it will have to be the same way they beat LCM. Vidor is a completely different animal. They will have to win a high scoring game to beat them. Quote
setxathlete14 Posted 59 minutes ago Report Posted 59 minutes ago 28 minutes ago, ya_know said: Destroy is not the word I would use. I believe they can beat Lumberton, but it will have to be the same way they beat LCM. Vidor is a completely different animal. They will have to win a high scoring game to beat them. Vidor spiders are too quick Huffman is big and slow in the trenches. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.