UT alum Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Anybody gonna watch a man get shot to death in real time? Sounds an awful lot like Taliban tactics to me. Is this the kind of society we want? It’s the kind of society a morally bankrupt Secretary of “War” and a morally void Commander-in-Chief want. Maybe make it a double feature. Pair it with a film of someone of someone being physically tortured by inept prison guards who can’t inject poison right. This scheiss is getting way past crazy. Quote
Porter Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago 42 minutes ago, UT alum said: This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Anybody gonna watch a man get shot to death in real time? Sounds an awful lot like Taliban tactics to me. Is this the kind of society we want? It’s the kind of society a morally bankrupt Secretary of “War” and a morally void Commander-in-Chief want. Maybe make it a double feature. Pair it with a film of someone of someone being physically tortured by inept prison guards who can’t inject poison right. This scheiss is getting way past crazy. Almost as bad as teaching kids that their are 6 plus genders, allowing an under age kid to cut of their privates, and that Jesus was nonbinary. Please spare us the moral speech. Talarico believes all the above and even more ridiculous. thetragichippy 1 Quote
thetragichippy Posted 48 minutes ago Report Posted 48 minutes ago 53 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said: I think this is a terrible idea. I don't like it - but, I don't think this was a knee jerk reaction..... I believe they are looking at polls and think/realize it ill benefit them. Quote
UT alum Posted 44 minutes ago Author Report Posted 44 minutes ago 17 minutes ago, Porter said: Almost as bad as teaching kids that their are 6 plus genders, allowing an under age kid to cut of their privates, and that Jesus was nonbinary. Please spare us the moral speech. Talarico believes all the above and even more ridiculous. All you got to go against what I said is “whatabout”. Weak. Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted 41 minutes ago Report Posted 41 minutes ago 5 minutes ago, thetragichippy said: I don't like it - but, I don't think this was a knee jerk reaction..... I believe they are looking at polls and think/realize it ill benefit them. Can't see how this benefits anyone. Polls? Yea like tu is the best team in the country. Quote
UT alum Posted 41 minutes ago Author Report Posted 41 minutes ago 6 minutes ago, thetragichippy said: I don't like it - but, I don't think this was a knee jerk reaction..... I believe they are looking at polls and think/realize it ill benefit them. As I said, morally bankrupt. Quote
UT alum Posted 37 minutes ago Author Report Posted 37 minutes ago Just now, AggiesAreWe said: Can't see how this benefits anyone. Polls? Yea like tu is the best team in the country. Oh, c’mon Mike. I know it hurts. Even if the polls are wrong, we’re definitely top 5. See you Thanksgiving. AggiesAreWe 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.