Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'll be there . I see it as a one possession game either way. West Sabine & Evadale were 1-2 in the preseason predictions but neither team was impressive last week. Colmesneil may be a sleeper for DC.

Huge game for both teams coming in at 0-1 in district. 

You can't turn the ball over 3-4 times a game against most teams and be successful.

 

If Deweyville takes care of the ball they should take care of business Friday Night.

Posted

I think Deweyville could be in trouble.... Their secondary is pretty weak and Evadale likes to throw the ball a lot. It is always tough to win in Deweyville so I credit that to WTS "struggling" battling a hard nosed Deweyville team and a little flag happy referee crew. But a W is a W.  

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Member Statistics

    46,965
    Total Members
    1,837
    Most Online
    Hutch
    Newest Member
    Hutch
    Joined
×
×
  • Create New...