AggiesAreWe Posted 6 hours ago Report Posted 6 hours ago Longtime rivalry taking place this Friday night. Massey projections has this one 35-28 Deweyville I'll be on the sidelines for this one. Thoughts Sabine River Pirate 1 Quote
Sabine River Pirate Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago I'll be there . I see it as a one possession game either way. West Sabine & Evadale were 1-2 in the preseason predictions but neither team was impressive last week. Colmesneil may be a sleeper for DC. Huge game for both teams coming in at 0-1 in district. You can't turn the ball over 3-4 times a game against most teams and be successful. If Deweyville takes care of the ball they should take care of business Friday Night. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.