AggiesAreWe Posted yesterday at 08:04 PM Report Posted yesterday at 08:04 PM Massey projections has this one 40-21 United Thoughts Quote
BMTSoulja1 Posted 19 hours ago Report Posted 19 hours ago I expect BU to beat this team by at least 3 scores. It’s homecoming week. I just hope Ball don’t feel disrespected by being on the schedule…. @AggiesAreWe Quote
Mr. Buddy Garrity Posted 19 hours ago Report Posted 19 hours ago If the final score isn't somewhere around say um 55-7 or better I'll have some questions for you @BMTSoulja1 especially seeing that this is yet another homecoming game for Ball High in the Golden Triangle. ☕ BMTSoulja1 1 Quote
Mr. Buddy Garrity Posted 54 minutes ago Report Posted 54 minutes ago DCTF computer projection has BU by 21. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.