Final: Evadale @ Big Sandy/ BS 81 EVA 7

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good job BS

how can yall be mad at a team for winning? they didn't press the whole game nor was the starts what u wanted them to just stand around on the court so Evadale can score some points. last year Evadale blow out Sabine. and nothing was said then so nothing should be said about BS doing the same. Its Varsity basketball if you can't score more than 7 points then thats the loseing team problem 

BS quit pressing before the 1st quarter was even thru and CATMAN is right, BS only has 3 players on the bench so their were at least two starters in throughout the entire game. There is no need to question BS's sportmanship, they have done nothing less than maintain respect for any team they play. I mean what were they supposed to do exactly??? Not score???? They play defense and for those who don't know what that is, it's where you defend the opposing player from putting the ball thru the hoop.....in other words you don't want them to score, and that's what they did, they didn't let them score. I feel sorry for Evadale, but no one is going to have mercy for them if the game decides who prolongs their season.

You know what you do is.....Start working on different defenses and other offenses that you might need later. Stay away from M2M. If you want to run M2M then run a sagging not a HC. IMO If they can't do anything after that then it is not longer your problem. 

Keep in mind that there are two aspects of sports.

One. Score more than your opponent.

Two. Keep your opponent from scoring more than you.

Obviously, Evadale could not do either. I am wondering what the score was by quarter. I hope every player for both teams got to play and play a lot.

May Evadale keep their heads up and continue working hard.

What happen? There's no way BS is that much better that Evadale. Evadale will bounce back.

Sorry buddy, but this important news bulletin just came in........they are. And have been for a couple years now. Also, I don't believe anyone can actually "bounch" back.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder