Jan 8: Kountze @ Deweyville Predictions?

Guest abovetherim

I have a dear friend who loves everything Deweyville so I'm going to pass on this game. Kountze is a darn good team and DB in a wonderful talent. For my buddy, I hope it's a close ballgame.

hardin had a couple of athletes that could help break the press and Marsh is LOADS better than anyone in deweyville. they dont have the right guards to break the press.

Don't go under estimating the talent on this club(Dewey.) Caleb Jackson is the right guard to handle the press.Don,t know there names but #2 and #15 also.

Sorry to all you Dv fans but K town just rebounded from their loss to hardin and we are ready to take this game.  The press is coming and hope your ready for the heat.  I see the Freshman Mcdaniel having a big game and roman walker has another good game like against EC we win big buy 10 at least.  Will be close for a bit but we pull away.  ;D

Glad to see the "Deweyville" faithful predicting that their team will win. The only reason that this game "has a possibility" to be close is because the game is being played 'IN' Deweyville. Get your guards ready and work on those ball-handling drills because you will need it. Kountze pressured EC into a large amount of turnovers on Friday and I don't think Deweyville has anywhere near the type of guard the Bucs have. The Lions are coming off a HUGE win against East Chambers and don't look for them to slow down any time soon. I know that the Pirate fans are happy with their current success but don't look at the Kountze record and think these guys are a pushover. The game will/might be close up to halftime witht the Kountze pressure taking its toll on Deweyville in the 2nd half.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder