Nederland's Johnson to play in competiting all-star game/NBC Sat. Noon

http://www.beaumontenterprise.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=19171247&BRD=2287&PAG=461&dept_id=583964&rfi=6

GOING WHERE?

Among the 187 players selected to the U.S. Army All-American Bowl in San Antonio and the Under Armour All-America High School Football Game in Orlando, Fla., 48 remain undecided about their college selection. Here is a list of college destinations for players in those games, both to be played today.

All-American Bowl, San Antonio

14 - Notre Dame

8 - Ohio State

7 - Texas

6 - USC

4 - Oklahoma

3 - Miami (Fla.)

2 - Alabama, BYU, Georgia. Washington, Pittsburgh, LSU, Michigan, Missouri, Nebraska.

1 - Arkansas, Arizona State, Clemson, Colorado, Florida, Florida State, Mississippi, Penn State, Stanford, Tulsa, UCLA

(26 are undecided)

All-America Game, Orlando, Fla.

6 - UCLA

5 - Texas

4 - Alabama, Clemson, Florida, Georgia, Miami, Michigan, USC

3 - Colorado, Florida State, Notre Dame, Oklahoma

2 - N.C. State

1 - Arkansas, Boston College, Indiana, LSU, Minnesota, Mississippi State, North Carolina, Ohio State, Oklahoma State, Oregon, Penn State, Purdue, South Carolina, Texas A&M, Wisconsin

(22 are undecided)

DJ didnt look good at all. Now DJ Monroe looked good. ANother UT committ

DJ held his own and did well in pass coverage, he never got embarassed on the field and this was his first game at LB full-time with all kinds of rules limiting the defense. The horns have a good class, DJ Monroe & Dan Buckner are for real

Guest maverick24

Lets be real other than Ned. fans and Coop did anyone else think DJ had even a mediocre year? He was built up to be a giant and his name was rarely mentioned. I saw him play three times this year and he was not a factor!

Maybe most offensive coordinators stayed away from him.  I remember when Danny Gorrer was a junior he had 7 or 8 int.s  As a senior no one threw to his side so he had just a couple.  Didn't mean that he was any less a player.  Sorry if a 17 year old kid couldn't live up to YOUR expectations.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest maverick24

PLEASEEEEEE He got blown up several times in the Lumberton game that is why Raidernation says he was overrated!  Is he Good SURE he is but not as good as MC fans tried to make him out to be. I wish him luck but tell it like it is, call a orange an Orange He had a vey average year.

You Ned fans cease to amaze me.  DJ was part of a defense who gave up 63 points twice in 2 years not to mention other games of giving up 30+ points.  How could teams scheme away from him when Grogan was waiting on the other side?  Like I said last summer and will continue to say, DJ was subpar at best.  The real Nederland fans who saw him play had to admit, he was sorry.......

You Ned fans cease to amaze me.  DJ was part of a defense who gave up 63 points twice in 2 years not to mention other games of giving up 30+ points.  How could teams scheme away from him when Grogan was waiting on the other side?  Like I said last summer and will continue to say, DJ was subpar at best.  The real Nederland fans who saw him play had to admit, he was sorry.......

What i have to admit is, is that you are the sorriest think on here...........

Another Nederland 'braveheart' behind his mommy's computer....

Another Nederland 'braveheart' behind his mommy's computer....

Yea  ;D    ;D 

SFA85 is tha man!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83