Who Are The Best 3 Point Shooters This Year?

KFDM COOP

Jacob Ricossa from HJ has shot over 50% from three point land for the year.  He should definately be in contention.

I know Jarvis can light it up,how many attempts does Ricossa get?I've seen HJ play several times and didn't see Ricossa get a lot of playing time.Some of these kids I don't know but I know Sims,Sheffield,Copeland and Bernard all get a lot attempts (and hit lots of them).Percentages can be deceiving if you don't shoot many.I haven't figured Sims percentage lately but he normally shoots about 45% from behind the arc.Colby Sungren is another one from HJ that hits some crucial 3's and don't forget Payne,he can light it up when he's on.

Had a chance to see Spurger play HD last night.  1st time to see him, but sheffield was like 1 of 8 or 9 from three point line.  He must have been having a really bad night because most of his shots were uncontested.

Very true, had a really bad night.  Before game shooting very well, then in the game he couldn't buy a basket.  2nd time this season this has happened, but last night was the worst.  He did do a little driven though for some points.  He'll recover!

zay McDaniel the Freshman From Kountze. is just about Automatic from the arc.

I read Coopers report on the Kountze-Dville game on the other site and he said Kountze hasn't been shooting the long ball well at all.The info came from an interview with Duane.I know they have some kids that usually shoot it pretty well but they seem to be struggling from behind the arc this year.One thing for sure,if the kid is a freshman he won't do anything but get better.How many has he hit on the season?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anagha.23
    Newest Member
    anagha.23